CHAPTER:-4

"Are you serious you ran away from your mates namjoon why"? soobin asked from otherside male who was talking nonsense right now.
"I was feeling uneasy with them soobin don't try me right now my heart is aching after running from there" namjoon said touching his left boob.
"Let me ask you one more think joonie did they mark you" soobin said in worried voice for the omega.
"Yaa they marked me so what I'm not going back to them after running from there" namjoon said thinking about they mark him without his permission.
"Are you an idiot you're now marked omega you can't stay away from your mates more than 3 days" Yeonjun said he was worried for his brainless friend who does not even know basic things of mating and marking.
"We will see Yeonjun but please- I think someone is following me" namjoon whispered trying saw that man but can't because it was too dark on the road.
"Wait link with your- hello joonie hello this brat never gonna listen me".soobin throwing his phone on the sofa.

"Why didn't I listened them now I'm in danger again" namjoon said running towards his house.

Flaskback:-

"Mark or me no no.We are not getting married I have to go I have works to do" namjoon standing beside bed trying escape from there.

"You're not going anywhere" the growl echoed to the room.

"And I'm not going to listen to you fuck off" namjoon said try to push jungkook from the door.

"Ooh really but you have to listen us omega we are your alphas" .yoongi growled try to control omega.
"l'm not going listen some alpha because I'm an omega and I don't even know you why should I have to listen you" namjoon spit back with growl.
"You're not going anywhere omega" tae said pushing namjoon on bed and hovering over him.
"What are you doing"? namjoon putting his hands on taehyung's toned chest to prevent to loose control on his body.
"marking you  this time jungkook" said putting his hands under Namjoon's top.
"You can't do this I didn't agree with this"namjoon said panting little he feel sparkles from jungkook and taehyung touch
"We don't want your permission omega"hoseok he bite on Namjoon's neck hardly to leave print on it.
Namjoon whimerd from this that let out big gasp sound his neck was bleeding and his mind was foggy. Hoseok lick the mark to seal the mark and heal the wound fast and his wrist glowed red .
Now it's was trun of other boys second was jungkook he kissed namjoon on his neck trying to ease his pain from first mark than he put his teeth in namjoon flesh  after he licked too and his wrist glowed gloden.
After taehyung and jimin mark him with sweet talks they ease namjoon's pain their symbol glowed.
Jin amd yoongi were last person to mark namjoon so he give namjoon time adjust from previous pain before putting their mark on Namjoon they kissed both side of his neck licking it they sank their on his gloden tan skin. Namjoon was panting he can't see anything because of alphas marks it hard for him control his omega to tell alpha mate him right away he mumbled crush in his breath and he fall into in black world of sleep.

"Is he ok hyung"? jungkook asked in worried voice caressing Namjoon's cheek with his fingers.
"He will kook-ah don't worry his body is structured like it so he can pleasure 6 alphas". Jin said kissing namjoon tample of his ear.
"Let's go down let him sleep some more"yoongi said looking at beautiful omega on the bed sleeping peacefully.

To be continued..........

------_------_-------_-------_-------_--
Sorry guys for late apperance I was too busy I don't know if I update story on time but will update surely.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.....