THE HORROR OF BALDEZ!PRECURE CORNERED!RIDDLE+RIDDLE=X

Start from the beginning

Wisdom:kimeko-san, yagi-san that's not even close.. Elder, the power of darkness is surely getting stronger.

Elder:and those people have noticed that the Queen's life is in the garden of rainbows.

Elder put king side on chess front of wisdom place as he seem shocked and winded his eyes. While he sweat his head and think about idea.

Wisdom:and they even know about the existence of the heartiels.

Elder seem shocked something.

Window:what is it?

Elder:no, it's was nothing. It must have been my imagination.

___________________________________________________________________________

At the dark mansion, hikaru is watching a mirror and thinks about hikari. This has been going on since yhey met and two Butler go towards hikaru want playing the toys as they hold the toys and tried to snap out on him.

Two butler:let's play-zakenna.

Small:this plane is really cool-zakenna.

Taller:shall we build plastic models together-zakenna?

But, hikaru doesn't response at all as Baldez was stand the upstair until viblis was appeared front of him about hikaru.

Baldez:this has become a problem, hasn't it?

Vlibis:he met her... The Queen's life.

Baldez:yeah. We were careless. While he is yet young, before his spirit has ripened, he was allowed to meet with Someone from the garden of light.in any case, i will awaken him no matter what. So that everything will be ruled by darkness.

Viblis:everything.

Baldez:yes. Everything. And so, for that sake, this time i will have to move myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the tako cafe, nagisa and honoka head to the tako cafe and grab a snack, but honoka is able to see that nagisa is unhappy.

Nagisa:my report card... When i think of showing it to my parents. I'm so screwed.

Before yamato and akane was appeared as they Brought the juice for nagisa and honoka.

Akane:there's no use moping around About it!

Yamato:you should studying all the time.

Honoka:that's right!I'm sure your grade will improved if you try hard for next time.

Nagisa:well, i guess they're not that much worse than before. Alright!i won't let it bother my anymore!

Nagisa become cheer up as she quicky eat the takoyaki and they seem surprise

Nagisa:delicious.

Yamato(sweatdrop):that's was fast.

Akane:man, nagisa, you cheer up in a flash.

Nagisa:speaking of which, how were hikari grade?

Honoka:that's right. This would be the first time for hikari-san to get grades.

Nagisa:I'm curious.

Akane:what're you talking about? Her grades were way better than yours were back then, at least.

Nagisa(nervous):oh, really... Hikari really tried hard at both studying and helping out at your shop, doesn't she?

Yamato:and for the"message to the home", they wrote that she was"kind"and"considerate".