chapter 56 death will follow everywhere he goes

With Izumi

Izuku"be better then the hero you idolize"

*Izuku's words kept bouncing around in izumi's head like a ping pong ball as she looked over her list of recommendations she was originally gonna go with Torino since that was her father old mentor but those words made her second guess her decision then one recommendation came in to view*

Recommendation:work under overwatch for one week with the reaper

Izumi"sensei wants me to study under him?, Let's thing about this Torino did teach my dad a lot of things but he's retired he hasn't been a hero in over 10 years he would be rusty, Mr. Reyes is a on the top 100 on the international stage and is without a doubt a very powerful person, hell the way his 3 students act show they've change could i get like that if i go with him?"

Izuku:IZUMI YAGI!!!

Izumi:wah!!

*Izumi fell of her seat she looked up and saw izuku with his arm crossed looking at her*

Izuku:madam class ended 45 minutes ago why are you still here?

Izumi: I...i was thinking, um sensei...why did you give me a recommendation?

Izuku:what kind of question is that? You're a very powerful individual but could be so much more if you were under my wing and not under the shadow of a giant

*Izuku sat on the chair next to her and took hold of her tablet*

Izuku:so you have it between me and Gran Torino?

Izumi:y...yes sir thoughts?

Izuku:that depends on you and the hero you want to be, with Torino he'll push you to you're limits yes but that just it he'll just push you to you're limits using techniques that might have worked for you're father but i don't know if it will have the same affect on you, with me?

*Izuku grew an evil smirk making Izumi tremble*

Izuku:with me I'll push you beyond you're limits I'll break you and build you back up to only break you again and build you up again, every day would be grueling unending work to make you the best hero you can possibly be, i won't make the decision for you, it's up do you to decide who you are what kind of hero will Izumi Yagi be

*Izuku lifted Izumi up giving her the tablet before walking away with Izumi looking at her tablet more conflicted then ever

Meanwhile with Izuku

*We see him in a vending machine chips in one hand, once he heard the noise of his can falling to the opening he kneeled down taking the cold beverage when he heard a cough, izuku looked up and sighed toshinori did not look pleased*

*Izuku got up opening the drink and taking a sip before looking at toshinori again*

Izuku:ah refreshing, now what can I help you with Mr. Yagi? I do hope you have a reason for that gaze you have on me it would be a shame if i had to retaliate in kind