chapter 50 she had become like they are

Midnight: that's it it's over!

*26 seconds after the start of the match it was all over in a matter of moments*

Flashback

Midnight:begin

*Ibara came running raised his fist to land the first hit, shinsou raised his hands to block it but at the last second Ibara changed trajectory and lowered down grabbing shinsou waist and started dragging with him shinsou didn't give in as he kneed obara In the nose instantly breaking it and sending ibara back*

Shinsou: where's your god now?

*As Ibara was taking steps back shinsou appeared in front of her and kicked Ibara's right Kneecap instantly turning it purple ibara didn't have time to react to the pain as she started dodging shinsou punched, Ibara was so concentrated in Shinsou's hand that he didn't see Shinsou's feet shinsou used this and kicked Ibara's arm causing another bruised, ibara dodged another punch and saw her opening she tried to punch shinsou but, shinsou threw that punch on purpose he grabbed Ibara's at the back of the head and kneed her in the gut, Ibara withstood the pain as this is what she wanted Ibara wrapped her vines around Shinsou's hand, shinsou tried to free himself but the more he moved the tighter Ibara's grip would become her vines quickly wrapped her vines all over his body and lifted him in the air*

Ibara:you insulted the good Lord magneto's name you will pay for your sin

*Shinsou tried to talk but the mask wouldn't let him*

Shinsou"the hell?"

*Shinsou was slammed outside outside the ring hard enough to knock him unconscious*

Present

Midnight:winner is Ibara Shiozaki!

*Ibara bowed to the crowd as she walked away shinsou was picked up by the aid omnic to recovery girl*

With the teachers

Nezu:such a shame he hold such promise that one

Izuku:yes....

Meanwhile with recovery girl

*Shinsou Groaned as he woke up feeling bitter*

Shinsou:damn gadgets didn't work

???:and thank magneto for that

*Shinsou looked and saw a woman sitting on the chair next to his bed*

Hana:you should be thankful Reyes did you a favor

Shinsou:what making me lose?

Hana:your thinking too small shinsou Hitoshi quirk brainwash:allows him to put someone in a state where they are forced to obey whatever he commands. He can only activate this power when his target verbally responds to something he says.