chapter 20- 40,000 men and woman every day

6 am

*aizawa came inside to the dorms running completely soaked his shoes covered in mud grumbling about the stupid meteorologist*

Aizawa"sunny all week my ass"

*only to see 3 people he never meet and his new colleague izuku with a bugle?*

Aizawa:Reyes? What are you doing?

Izuku:waking my class up

*izuku connected the trumpet to nezu speakers that spread all over the dorms he gave a thumbs up behind him aizawa looked and saw nezu on his computer cranking the volume to max someone tugged on his pants he looked down and it was a little girl*

Natsumi:you might want this

*she gave aizawa noise canceling headphones as they all puts them on izuku starts*

*the whole dorms shoke from the vibrations alon even with the noise canceling headphones he could still hear it it didn't take long for his class of problem children to come running to find the source of the noise what surprised him was Mina with green clay mask grabbed the bugle and threw it to the wall*

Mina:AH FUCK!!, YOU BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RAM THAT FUCKING THING UP YOU'RE GOD DAMN ASS!!!

Izuku:and good morning yo you two now I...

*before izuku could continued in came mineta toru and Koda both sweaty and wet trembling collapsing on the ground all 3 hugging eachother for warmth toru not even caring that mineta was touching her*

Aizawa:WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THEM?!!

izuku:training

*everyone looked at izuku with aizawa glaring they may be problem children but they were HIS problem children*

Izuku:I decided to make does 3 my personal students and train them harder then the rest of the class

Bakugo:HA! DOES EXTRAS ARE..!!!

*Before bakugo could continue he saw izuku reaching for his gun and that made him shut up*

Izuku:ah you're learning

*bakugo glared at him izuku ignored him*

Iida:sensei If I may ask why are you training them personally? Isn't that what you're doing to all of us?

Izuku:nope with them I'm 5 times harder then I will be with you all does 3 I see the most potential for once in a generation greatness and I'm gonna make them reach that potential