Then, she remembered something. "Hey! Harusuke! That reminds me!" she said. "There's something I wanted to ask you about. And I want everyone else's opinion on this too."

"What's up, Minako?" he wondered.

"If you also remember, Specter mentioned having our trust, love, and friendship flourish to master your powers, right?" said Minako. "So, I came up with an idea of how to do that."

"You do?" everyone spoke in puzzlement.

Minako nodded in confidence. "That's right. And considering that we need all the power we can get to fight the Dead Moon Circus, this is the only surefire way to help master that power."

"Well, don't keep us in suspense, Minako. Tell us what it is," urged Artemis.

"Yeah. Please tell us!" Harusuke also begged. "If there's any idea you think could help us, please speak up!"

Minako paused dramatically before jabbing a finger straight at Harusuke. "Harusuke Tsukino, you must go on practice dates!"

Everyone stared at Minako in stunned silence before letting out a collective sound.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean practice dating?" asked Luna. "Are you suggesting that Harusuke go out on multiple dates?"

"It sounds completely ridiculous," Artemis said huffily. "In case you haven't noticed, Minako, Harusuke isn't the kind of guy to be thinking about dates, given his experience." He looked across at the boy in question. "No offense."

"None taken," sighed Harusuke.

"Aww, come on! Just hear me out!" insisted Minako. "I'm not saying that Harusuke should go off dating random strangers. I'm only saying he should practice dating people he knows. That way, he can not only know what to do in them, but it can also help him grow more confident."

"Well, the idea does have some merit," said Rei. "But I still don't know if it's such a good idea."

"I agree," nodded Usagi. "Besides, who would Harusuke even have to practice with? It's not like we can ask anyone we know or anything."

Minako hummed smugly. "Which is why I know the perfect candidates," she said. "And that would be us!"

"HUH?" everyone couldn't help but exclaim.

"Think about it. We know Harusuke more than anybody else," said Minako. "And Harusuke trusts us more than anything, so we fit the bill perfectly! In addition, we can all take turns going on practice dates with him, which will help build our trust and bond, and it might give us some inspiration to finding our names, so it's a win-win!"

"Well, when you put it like that, it sounds like a good idea," Harusuke thoughtfully. "I certainly wouldn't mind if it means I can master the Unison Fusion."

Almost immediately, Makoto, Rei, and Ami agreed, too.

"Yeah, count me in!" agreed Makoto.

"Me too!" concurred Rei.

"I may not have any experience with dating, but I'll do it, too!" said Ami.

Luna, Artemis, and even the Tsukinos were a bit surprised. "Well, that was quick," they all thought.

"All right! Then it's settled!" smiled Minako. "And since I was the one who came up with the idea, naturally, I should be the one to take Harusuke on a practice date."

Rei then shot up to her feet. "Now, hold on a second!" she objected. "Why do you get to go first? If anything, I should be the one to go first!"

"Hold on a second! I want to go first!" cut in Makoto. "I've got lots of dating wisdom to give him!"