"But what about Lydia's banshee prediction?" Casey asked and her fingers were shaking, as Derek was holding her hands.

"If it happens, then it happens. But you need to take care of the others, I need you to help them when everything is falling apart. Like what you did when... When you thought that I was dead after the fight with the Alphas." Derek said as she nodded her head and she hugged him.

"Be careful." Casey reminded him as Derek nodded and Casey grabbed her gun and she held it out to him.

Derek took the weapon and he put it into his pocket, as Casey walked over to the car where Peter, Malia and Tye were waiting.

Casey turned around to face the whole group and she looked at them with a steel-like determination in her face. "Let's go." She signed.

||Prison Transport||

Beatrice was sitting quietly next to Derek on his left, while Stiles was on the other side.

After it was clear that "Alpha, Beta, Omega" wasn't resonating with Liam very well, it had occurred to Beatrice that there was another one.

"Liam, what three things cannot long be hidden?" Beatrice asked as she felt the moon trying, to take over her too, but she resisted the call. "Liam, say it with me. The sun,"

"The sun..."

"The moon."

"The moon..."

"The truth."

"The truth..."

"Say it again. Say it again, Liam, say the words." Stiles urged and Beatrice leaned back in her seat.

"What three things cannot long be hidden? The sun, the moon, and the truth." Beatrice murmured the words under her breath and she was leaning back against the side of the transport, as her eyes returned to normal.

"Good thinking on that one, Beat, I never thought that I'd hear that from a Hale." Derek said and she looked at him and she nodded.

"I use the same mantra, Derek, it is not a big deal." Beatrice murmured as she was watching her fingers rather carefully now, for any unwarranted transformations.

Liam snapped out his claws successfully and Beatrice chuckled a bit, right up, until Derek was thrown away from them by a Berserker.

"Derek!" Beatrice roared and she lunged out of the van, leaping for the Berserker in a rage. Then multiple gunshots followed from both Braeden and Casey, who ran over to Derek at once.

Beatrice ran to Tye and he looked at her, before he looked over to Casey as she was crouching next to Derek. "Just go! Go!" Derek shouted and Tye knew how bad it was, he could tell, but he didn't say anything before he nodded and he walked inside of the church.

Casey was shaking her head and she put pressure on the mortal wound as Braeden looked at her. "I'm not leaving." Casey's signs were sharp and her eyes reinforced it, as Braeden, she was nodding.

Braeden nodded as she went to get more ammunition and to prepare for the Berserker that was coming, right along with Kate Argent. "You-you should go." Derek said and he spat blood to the side and Casey shook her head.