Indraneel finished his scanning - Come Beta. Let's go.

Arnav smiled and walked with him discussing about doctor's report.

Arnav - Kushi ji was right. Look at your report...... Your sugar level is not right. Your BP is not balanced. You should concentrate on your health.

Indraneel sighed - Iam worried about Kushi Arnav. If she gets settled in life, I will die happily.

Arnav - Uncle why are you speaking like this ?

Indraneel - I just want to see her get married to a nice man. Have a family of her own, stay happy in her life. You know Arnav I want to get her married in a big family. She was alone from her childhood na, if she gets married into a big family she will have few people of her own. What do you say ?

Arnav gave a small smile - What is there to say uncle ? You are right. Our Kushi ji deserves a good life. We should find a well settled man for her.

Indraneel smiled - We will find the best man for her.

They both went to their office talking with eachother.

On the other side Kushi's decision really helped her to some extent. She made friends, she concentrated on her workshop and learned few tricks of designing.

After finishing her class She went to her hotel and had dinner and sat on the balcony looking at the busy roads of Mumbai. Somewhere in her heart she felt the pain.... She felt the pain of missing Arnav in her life. Her life would've been happy if she had Arnav in it. But, may be he is not in his destiny.

She was thinking when her mobile rang. She took that and saw it was her father calling. She smiled attending the call.

Kushi - Hi Papa....

Indraneel - Hi beta, how did your class went today ?

Kushi - It was good. How did your checkup went ? What did the Doctor said ?

Indraneel - Sugar level is abnormal. Other things are good.

Kushi - Hmm.... How is work going ?

Indraneel - It's good beta. Two new orders are there. You tell me, how's Mumbai ? How is the environment there ?

Kushi - Everything is good here. You know, the place Iam staying is nearby Beach. I went there yesterday morning. And papa I just loved it. It was very calm and nice to be in.

Indraneel smiled - You are happy right ?

Kushi smiled - Iam good papa.

Indraneel - That's what I wanted. Stay happy beta. Did you had dinner ?

Kushi - Haan just now only I had. You ?

Indraneel - Yeah Iam going to have it. Arnav and Arohi has went to shopping. After they come I will have dinner with them.

Kushi's smile faded hearing that and tears formed in her eyes.

Kushi - Papa, I... I have some work to do. Shall I go ?

Indraneel - Haan haan.... Ok beta. Good night.

Kushi - Good night.

She wiped her tears sighing and laid on the bed closing her eyes for some sleep.

Next day Morning -

Kushi went to her class and today her task was to design a men's wear. She couldn't help her creative mind imagining Arnav in her creation. She know it will be wrong to still thinking about him. But love is love.... Love doesn't ends..... And first love is way more special in everyone's life. Only some are lucky enough to live that love and unfortunately she is not the lucky one.