10. Amorous

WARNING:- 18+ MATURE CONTENT.

Skip if uncomfortable. ⚠️
____________________________________

Vanraj held Anupamaa's hand as they walked into the bedroom and shut the door behind her. He went to the other side of the bed, opened the almirah and changed into comfy clothes while she sat on the opposite edge of the bed with her back facing him. She thought if it'd be too brazen to turn and see him change coz she wanted to.

Her gaze fixated on her sling bag and she yawned again looking at the clock. It was already 11:45. Her yawns intensified as her eyes filled with water. She laid down to relax looking at the rotating ceiling fan lulling her to sleep. But she was reminded of his words and sat upright as he looked towards her.

"Aap... Aapko kuch vo... Philes lagvaani thi na... Jaldi bata dijiye phir sote hein...", she offered to help.

He slid into the blanket rashly. She looked confused conjecturing where are all the files.

"Arey... Vo sab tumhare vaise bhi kaun sa samjh me aayega Anupamaa... Chhoro na... Idhar aao... ", he said carelessly pulling her wrist and his lips stayed close to her cheeks when he pressed it on there. She closed her eyes.

"Vo to maine Baa se tumhe laane ke liye aise hi kaha tha... Varna vahi baitha ke rakhti do ghante tak abhi dekha tha na neeche...", he said cupping her face. Her eyes wetted at the mention of Baa and she looked down.

"Anupamaa...?? Kya hua??", he tipped her chin up and a tear dropped down. "Areyy... Kya hua??", he wiped her tears.

"Vo... Vo... Baa... Ne... Daanta mujhe abhi neeche main aapko khaana vo... Khila rahi thi to...". She wiped her cheeks with the back of her hands.

"Ohho... Unki baat ko dil par le rahi ho tum? Unki to aadat hai... Vo Dil ki buri nahi hai bas thode puraane khayaal ki hai... To... Ni laga hoga unhe theek to bol diya... Tumhe insult karne ke liye thodi na kaha...", he tried convincing her.

"Pakka na?", she wanted to be reassured that it wasn't how she felt in that moment.

"Haan pakka... Unki baat ko mann pe na liya karo..." , he cupped her face, "Aur ab fatafat se smile karo...". She smiled. He caressed her cheeks with his thumb.

"Suniye na... Vo abhi so jaate hain... Kitni raat ho gayi hai...", She looked at the wall clock.

"To tumhe uski chinta karne ki kya jaroorat hai? Tumhe kaun sa kaam par jaana hai... Mujhe karne do uski chinta... Main manage kar loonga... Filhaal to mujhe sirf apni patni ko dekhna hai aur... Uske saath time spend karna hai...", he said kissing her other cheek.

"Par kal mujhe bhi to vo..."

He captured her lips in a kiss.

"Aadha ek ghanta der se uth jaana... 5 ki jagah 6... Haina...!! Abhi pleasee... Mera bahut mann ho ra... Ek to mera vaise hi tumhe chhor ke jaane ka mann ni tha aaj upar se itni late aaya...", he reasoned interlocking his hands with her.

What's wrong if he wanted to spend a moment or two of comfort and relaxation in her arms with their limbs mingled after a day so hectic, she thought.

She ran her hands on his collar and clasped behind his neck. "Aapko kitna kaam karna hota hai na...".

"Aur ghar aa kar ye kaam...", he embedded his face in her neck and kissed her hard all along the length of her clavicle. She held his hair. 

He took her soft lips into an even softer kiss till she didn't get exhausted to go for even one more second. Hugged her running his hand all along her back and waist trying to grab her fully.