𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩

TW: BLOOD

"Oh my god, you're bleeding. Like so much. Wow, that's a lot of blood." Connor breathed.

"No shit, sherlock." Laurie sighed, grinding her teeth in pain slightly. 

Lauren sat on the sand, soaking wet. The Warrior's had taken a trip, quite a few hours away to a sunny beachy area, it was extremely convenient seeing as Laurie had a soccer tournament just like the Warrior's having a football tournament. Whenever she didn't have games, Laurie would take her usual stance, helping coach from the sidelines with her brother. 

The villa the Warriors were staying at was insanely nice, with an amazing beach view and a surfboard shed in the backyard. Laurie obviously chose to stay at the villa instead of the hotel, feeling at home with her brother and the team that was basically family to her. 

Connor was a surprisingly good surfer, and Laurie was too, so the couple had decided to go out surfing while the sun was out. And as a wise person once said, nothing good ever lasts forever. 

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Laurie groaned, limping out of the water. She flung her board onto the sand and flopped over, onto the board, assessing the damage on her leg. She'd been riding the waves smoothly when it all crashed and burned, the tide had given Laurie a surprise, but the board had sliced her calf, leaving a bloody gash that was concerningly rapidly bleeding at an alarming rate. Not to mention, it wasn't just bleeding, it was quite bruised up as well.

Laurie knew she was bleeding well before she even glanced at the wound on her leg. It didn't even hurt. That was, until she glanced down. As soon as her eyes even saw the wound, the pain started pulsing through her leg at an alarming rate. She knew there'd be blood, but the amount was concerning. 

Laurie swore under her breath again. She attempted standing, but quickly found that it was not a viable option. All that she could do was wait for Connor to return, he'd went to prep and wax his board, as well as get beverages for the two to have when they were done surfing. 

"Well, shit." Laurie groaned.

"What happened?" Connor asked, immediately rushing to her side. 

"The tide. I got caught off guard, sliced my leg." Laurie sighed. "This kind of sucks." She deadpanned. 

"No shit, sherlock." Connor breathily chuckled. "Everyone's out in town except for Brian, Marcos and Harlan." Connor sighed. "Okay, let's take a look at the leg." He breathed. Laurie scooted back gently, propping her leg up. Connor couldn't help but widen his eyes, gasping slightly when he saw it. 

"Wow. That's a lot more blood than I saw from-from the other angle." Connor whispered. "Okay, don't worry. Don't move." Connor said, his protectiveness kicking in. He ran over to the beach chair, retrieving a towel and running back over to his girlfriend. "You okay? You're gonna be fine." He reassured the girl who just chuckled, wincing slightly in pain as Connor wrapped the towel around her leg tightly. 

"Shit." She winced. "This was kind of a shitty idea." She sighed. 

"Can you stand?" Connor asked. Laurie sighed rolling her eyes.

"No." She sighed. "I feel like a dumbass." Laurie said, rubbing a hand over her face and through her hair. 

"You're not a dumbass. Everyone gets hurt sometimes, Laurie." Connor spoke. "C'mon, let's get you back to the house so you don't bleed to death."