𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚

Dear Laurie,

Sorry again that I forgot who you're rooting for in the world cup. Please, I ask that you do not stay mad and kick my ass, Haha :D!

I know you're not actually legit mad at me, but I thought this was a good opportunity to be all lovey Dovey and tell you some things I like and notice about you. I know you look for the small things, so I thought maybe I could show you, so do I. 

I notice how when you're really focused on something, especially watching sports or studying, that you fiddle with your hair a lot. You play with it, throw it into a bun, ponytail, braid, and then take it out. I think it's funny, and also cute, you look pretty with any of the hairstyles in my opinion. 

I like how at the gym, you use that little soccer habit skill thingy and when you need to set down your phone, you just drop it and catch it with your foot, setting it like as if you were setting a soccer ball. It's super cool and badass and attractive and I would break my phone and probably my foot trying that. 

I notice the little things too, like how you bounce your leg when you're stressed, how you wait a few second after you score a goal to make sure it's a legal goal, how you refuse to wear headbands during sports cuz they annoy you and you'd much rather a regular ponytail. 

I also think you should forget I ever forgot what team you root for in the world cup cuz I know a lot of other stuff that matters too. 

Your favorite color is blue, like mine. You love raspberry lemonade mountain dew spark even if it's all fake sugar. You told me the story behind the scar on your nose (from the volleyball nose break), you've also told me how you love stickers but never stick them anywhere (I think that's really cute and funny and relatable). I remember how you told me that you like to grow your nails out slightly longer because you think it makes your hands look nicer.

I'm not a stalker, I just love you. In fact, I think I guess I just like everything about you. I like the way you read and the way you spin your lacrosse stick and flip your tennis racket, it looks really cool. I even like the way you flip people off, saluting and then turning into a flip off. 

I think you're cool. No wonder I thought you were way out of my league for years, sometimes I still think you are, but I know I'm just lucky to know you and have you. 

-Love, Connor

P.S. You're rooting for Brazil and Argentina the most in the world cup right now. See? I know my facts :)