𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Thank you to @olivia62494 for requesting this chapter :) Hope you enjoy!

"You're getting the dough everywhere!" Laurie exclaimed over the electric mixer's loud noise. "Turn it down a notch!" She laughed. 

"Help me!" Connor shrieked as he burst into laughter. He fiddled with the mixer, accidentally turning it up a few notches instead of down which caused cake batter to go flying everywhere. Laughing, Laurie and Connor dropped down underneath the counter to avoid getting splattered with cake batter. 

"Oh my god, it's a goddamn war zone." Laurie gasped with laughter. 

"How oh how will we survive?" Connor chuckled jokingly. He placed a pot on his head, declaring it his "Helmet". 

"You look like an idiot." Laurie laughed over the loud noise of the mixer. "A cute idiot, but still an idiot." 

"I'll take that." Connor grinned, proudly. "Okay, time to turn the mixer off, wish me luck." He stated, with that, Connor jumped up, dramatically and fiddled with the mixer for a few seconds before successfully turning it off. The pot on his head, hitting an open cabinet and loudly clattering to the floor. 

"Idiot." Laurie laughed lovingly.

 "Phew, that was-" Connor was interrupted when he felt a slap of cake batter land on his cheek. He turned around, appalled to see none other than his girlfriend. Laurie stood behind him with a spoon with remnants of cake batter on it.

"Did you just-" Connor chuckled. 

"Yes." Laurie grinned. "That's what you get for setting off the mixer and getting cake batter all over the kitche-" Laurie's words were interrupted when she felt Connor lunge towards her, he smeared a sizeable glob of colored frosting on to her cheek and she gasped. "Connor!" She laughed. 

"You started this! It's war now!" Connor laughed, tossing a handful of flour into the Davis girl's hair as she shrieked with laughter. 

"Oh, you're on, buddy!" Laurie laughed, grabbing another glob of cake batter and tossing it at his with her so called spoon-weapon. 

Laughing, Connor grabbed the bag of flour, taking a handful and tossing it at Laurie. She shrieked and grabbed a handful of flour as well, throwing it at Connor, the poof of flour sticking to parts of his face and tinting his hair.

"Laurie!" He laughed.

"Don't be salty, Con!" She laughed, then throwing a handful of salt into his hair. He gasped and froze. The two stood staring at one another before Connor suddenly lunged for and egg. Laurie didn't have time to react before she felt the yolk of an egg trickle down her hair, the shell cracking onto her head.

"EW! CONNOR PAYTON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Laurie laughed loudly. She ran after Connor who giggled, running around the kitchen, Laurie grabbed and egg and chucked it over the table at her boyfriend, hitting him with the egg, the yolk dripping down as he laughed. 

Connor tossed a handful of powder sugar at Laurie who dodged it, still getting some of the white sugar in her hair. She quickly grabbed a glob of frosting, lunging towards Connor and smeraing it onto her boyfriend's face. He shrieked with laughter, then abruptly stopping, licking his lips.

"Ooh, this is really good frosting." He smiled, taking a glob from his finger and tasting it.

"I know, right? I was really proud of it." Laurie grinned.

"Yeah, it's really yummy." Connor smiled. "Good job, Laur." He smiled, wholesomely. 

"Thanks! I'm not usually the frosting chef!" Laurie grinned. Connor smiled for a few second before taking yet another spoonful of frosting and smearing it all over Laurie's face. "Really!?" She laughed. Connor threw another small handful of powdered sugar into her hair, giggling with glee. "You done?" She sighed, grinning.

"No." Connor grinned, smearing some blue frosting onto her arm. 

"Screw you." Laurie chuckled.

"Oh?" Connor jokingly smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not like that, idiot! You know what I mean!" Laurie laughed.

"Okayyy, I'm sorry, don't kill me, I heart you." Connor chuckled, pulling Lauren in for a hug who jokingly swatted him away. Finally, she gave in, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's torso. She stepped back looking him in the eyes, cutely. 

"I don't know if I forgive you, maybe you should kiss me." Laurie declared. Connor didn't hesitate before stepping in to kiss Laurie. Before he could though, he felt a crack on his forehead, yolk and egg trickling down his frosting, batter covered face. Laurie had cracked an egg on his forehead. He gasped, holding back laugher.

"Okay, I forgive you now. You're allowed to kiss me now." Laurie grinned. "Just wipe the egg off your face first." She smirked, handing him a paper towel. Connor chuckled, wiping the food off of his face and then holding up another white paper napkin, waving it around like a flag.

"White flag? Truce? I come in peace." Connor chuckled.

"Yes, I accept, truce." Laurie chuckled. She then pressed her lips against his, them sharing a loving kiss. And they tasted like frosting, sugar and a sweet feeling of love.