First date

✰CC's pov✰

Me and Gregory were hanging out in my room in a very comfortable silence till he says something I didn't expect him to say.

"I've been thinking about something have we actually been on a date?" "Honestly no never." "Well then we will go on a date today." I blush a light pink. "What?" "I think it'd be great giving us both time to breath time to our self's."

I think about it for a minute.

'He has a point.'

"Alright then I guess we should get ready then." I say smiling. "Yeah! I'll get ready myself to I'll come back and pick up." "Okay bye love you." I say kissing him on the cheek. "Love you to see you later!" Once he leaves I dart straight to my closet to pick something out for our date.

I look around till I finally find something cute. Some navy blue jeans, a white short sleeve button up shirt, with a grey and black vest. I grab my phone, head phones, and wallet and wait for Gregory.

✰Gregory's pov✰

I pull out some clothes from my closet some rip and faded black jeans, a blue T shirt, and a unzipped orange and blue jacket. I grab my phone and wallet put my headset around my neck and jog to Evan's house.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

I ring the door bell and Evan's mom opens the door. "Hello ma'am I'm here for Evan." "Hello Gregory he's in his room also you can just call me Mrs. Afton by the way." "Right thank you."

I go to Evan's room and knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's Gregory." "Oh alright." He opens the door and I freeze my face turning a light pink. "You look nice." I say. "Thank you. You look nice as well." He says. "Well let's get out of here!" I yell excited for our date and we head out.

(Okay sorry for the cliff hanger and not updating in a long time I will try to keep up with this and make a part two see you later bye!)