The consert

✰CC's POV✰

It's finally the day of the concert and I'm so excited! But I'm still pretty sad Roy isn't coming. Whatever plus like he said I can tell him all about it anyway.

"Alright were here get out." I hear my brother say I nod and get out. I head in and lucky for me it isn't to crowded I head to my seat and wait playing with my phone or whatever and then *lights go out*

I look up and see him on stage in person Gregory Glamrock. I swear I just wanted to scream but that would obviously ruin the moment. He starts waving at the crowd row by row and then his eyes are on the front row in my direction.

He smiles I do the same but all dorky and awkward. I mentally curse at my self.

'Why would you do that. Why the hell would you do that your stupid.'

"I'm glad you all are here and just before we start I'd like to thank all of you for coming and we will be going through all the songs released this year

are you all ready for that?" I hear the crowd shout yeah. "Oh sorry didn't catch that." He points the mic at the crowd and the crowd yells yeah again.

"Thats better. Play the beat!" The song starts and he starts singing once and awhile pointing the mic at the crowd for them to yell out the next lyric from the song.

And then he stops. "Alright now right now I'll be picking someone from the crowd to come up here and sing with me that person is from the..." He points at the screen on the stage.

"The front row!"

'Okay I'm either really lucky today or he's doing this on purpose.'

"You! What's your name?" I look around and back at him then I point at myself. "Me? I'm Evan." "Alright Evan get up here!" I get up stage and he hands me a mic. "Alright so what song you wanna sing? No pressure of course!"

I say one of my favorites. "Oh that's a good one...now what are we waiting for play the beat!" I hear the song play he starts and points at me I sing my part and we keep going till he grabs my hand.

'I swear if he keeps this up I'm gonna faint right on stage.'

The song ends and he turns his head back to me. "Thanks for singing beautiful you have the voice of an angel maybe you'll have to join me in a song one time." He says winking at the end.

"Thank you to." I turn to hop of stage but he grabs me and sets me down. And I start mentally screaming. Another song plays and he starts to sing again.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

The concert ends...sadly and he says his good byes but. "Hey Evan!" I turn around. "Come here for a sec." He hands me a box.

"It's a gift for joining me on stage good job by the way! It's full with all my albums released this year signed along with the new merch I hope you'll like it." He says.

"Thank you again." "No problem." He says smiling and leaves the stage and me...pure gay panic.

✰Gregory's POV✰

'He's cute I have to admit.'

"So how did it go with Evan eyy?" "Great uncle Monty." Monty my uncle he's nice but we will fight once and awhile over stupid things though nothing to serious.

"Glad to hear it kid." I start to take off all my makeup and pack up for home.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

✰CC's POV✰

I'm at home putting away all that new merch Gregory gave to me with
non - stop thinking about what happened at the concert I'll honestly never forget it.