Invite

✰Gregory's POV✰

I was thinking about getting a concert ready yea in town to I'll even invite Evan to I bet he would love that! I start planning excited and make sure I get front row tickets just for him.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

"Hey Evan!" He turns my way "Hey Roy how you doing?" "Good did you hear Gregory's new announcement." "Surprisingly no. No I have not." "He just announced that he has a concert!"

"No way!" "It's true!" "Well where is it!?" "In town!" "Oh my gosh we should get tickets!" "Oh tickets no problem I got you." I had him one of my front row tickets for the concert.

His eyes lit up. "Front row seriously!" He yells I laugh "Yep." "How- how the flying flip did you get this." "Oh um no need to worry about it." He jumps on me thanking me over and over. I smile at his excitement.

"What about you though?" "Oh me I can't go I'm pretty busy with you know other things." I say. "Oh." He looks down  sadly and I swear just the look of sadness on his face kills me.

"But I'll be fine! Plus you can always tell me how it went and what you thought about it." "I guess so..." "Yeah but you have to tell me EVERY single detail." I say punching him in the arm

making him laugh a little after that and we walk to class.

(Sorry for the short chapter I promise the next one will be longer!)