Meet him...as of that will happen

✰Gregory's POV✰

We did it we finished the project and got 100%! Me and Evan are just hanging out now doing nothing really though "What you listening to?" "Hmm? Oh um that new album that Gregory just released."

"Oh nice what do you think of it so far?" "It's amazing but I probably said that about everyone of his songs." "Well must be a big fan then." "Yeah I've always wanted to meet him someday to! But it would probably never happen..."

I look at him taking in the sight of him and him alone my attention on his eyes his eyes were unique one green one blue but both slightly dark though they had red bags under them like he's been crying.

"Who knows maybe you will." "You think so?" "Yep and I think that he'll like a boy like you." "I don't think so." "I think so and maybe your his type to." I say teasing him a little. His face turns bright red. "No no I really don't think so." The bell rings and we both pack up for home.

"See you later Evan." I wave and through my bag over my shoulder. He waves and does the same.

»»----> Time Skip <----««

✰CC's POV✰

As soon as I get home I plop down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling *sigh*

/flashback/

'Who knows maybe you will.'

'As if that will ever happen.'