Tell me all about it

✰CC's POV✰

I get out bed still tired rubbing my eyes I go down stairs for breakfast sitting down. "Good morning Evan. How was the concert?" And it hit me that one memory I will never ever forget.

"It was awesome! He even got me on stage to sing a song with him!" "Oh really?" "Mhm and after the concert he gave me a gift for that." "And what was that?" "The newest merch and all of his albums released this year he signed them to!" I say earning a small laugh from my mom.

"Must of had a good time." "I nod still eating." "Would you like some tea?" "Can I have orange juice instead?" "Of course." I take a sip of my orange juice finish the rest of my breakfast wash my dishes grab my juice and head back up stairs thanking my mom.

Then some thing else hit me. I grab my phone as fast as I can unlocking it and tap on Roy's contact. "Hello." "Hey Roy you won't even guess what happened yesterday!" "Hmm? Oh right the concert. How did it go?"

"It was great awesome." "That's good to hear." He says running his hand through his hair I blush slightly. "Anything special happen." "I guess so I had to go on stage with him to sing along. So that was fun."

"Oh and he did hold my hand I swear if he kept that up I would have fainted on stage." "Oh really." "Yep." "Seems like you had a good time wish I was there with you though." "Same." "I've been thinking about something though."

"What is it?" "Inviting you over my house this time." "That sounds nice." "Mhm." "I can pick you up today if you want." "Sure I should get ready first though." "Alright is around nine or ten good?" "Yeah."

"Alright then see you later." "You to." I leave the call and start to get ready.

✰Gregory's POV✰

I leave the call thinking

'It's now or never.' I've honestly never been this nervous in my life. Will he be mad at me for hiding myself like this?

»»————> Time Skip <————««

✰CC's POV✰

I'm finally done changing and it's just in time. I look out my window and see he's already there. "Oh gosh" I run down the stairs and grab my back pack.

"Sorry sorry I hope you haven't been waiting to long." He turns around and I just freeze he takes off his headset and smiles. "Not at all beautiful." "Wait a minute your..." "Yep it's Gregory." "Oh my goodness." I say covering my mouth with my hands.

"Why didn't you just tell me earlier?" "Well the thing is I try my best to hide my identity because of all my fame I just can't see myself bragging about it."

"But you. Your different." "Your someone I know I can trust the minute I saw you smile I knew that you were meant to be with me." He says holding both of my hands together. I was completely speechless.

"Come on don't wanna wait till the last minute." He says and we start walking.
"I figured I'd pick you up my self so I'd have some time to say what I need to say in private of course." He says looking at me

and I just smile. "Here we are!" We start to run towards the door because of the wind being so cold. He rings the door bell. "It's Gregory!" The door opens and I see Chica part of the Glamrock Freddy's band Gregory's father.

The minute I found out I knew thats where he got his talent from. "Papa!" "Look who I brought with me." He pulls me by my waist. I blush slightly.

"Oh you must be Evan correct? I believe you sang with Gregory on stage." I nod "well lunch should be ready soon. I'll call you two down in maybe four or five minutes."

"Okay!" "Have fun!" We run up the stairs and into his room. "So what you wanna do first you like video games?" I nod. "That sounds fun." "Great let's go!" The two of us go through his games and pick out Mario Kart because why not.

We play a few rounds and put the things away afterward since Freddy might call us in a few minutes. "Sorry if I'm being rude or anything but how old are you anyway?"

"Oh well I'm pretty sure Mike's twentysix maybe, I'm seventeen, and Liza's fourteen." "Okay sixteen was obvious but fourteen! I always thought she was flipping ten years old." I laugh a bit. "How old are you then."

"Eighteen." "Oh." "Yeah getting old." He says "Well not really." I say. "I think that would make us one or two years apart though." He says "Agreed." "Well I'd say I still like you I'm sure everyone has that one crush that's older than yourself."

"True but..." He comes closer to my face. "What you mean by like me am I not more than just a crush." "Well..." He laughs "I'm just kidding with you don't worry about it." He says.

*knock knock* "Yeah!" "Lunch is ready!" "Alright!" "Finally I'm so damn hungry." I laugh and we go down stairs to eat.

(Alright so I um changed their ages. Yeah.)