How was the first date huh

✰Gregory's POV✰

"So you two how was your date?" Roxy asks. "Great aunty Roxy." I say as me and Evan hold hands under the table. "That's good I hope you two are still hungry." Chica says coming into the dinning room with some food.

We all start to eat all of us talking about how the day went making a few jokes once in awhile earning a few laughs from everybody. "Hey I'm gonna get some more pop I'll be right back." I say everyone nods and goes back to talking.

✰CC's POV✰

"So the date did you two kiss or what?" Roxy asked. "Yes actually. While we were walking back we came across the sunset we sat down watched and before leaving we kissed." "In front of the sunset! Oh goodness is that ever romantic." Chica says.

I laugh a bit. "Yeah it is." Gregory comes back with his pop and the conversation continues till supper is over and we all say our good nights.

"Hey Gregory you mind if I stay the night?" "Not at all beautiful." He says kissing my cheek. "Alright then I'll text my mom." I say smiling and he nods. I lay down and he tilts his head. "Here?" "Yeah kinda feel like cuddling." "Alright then." He says smiling.

He pulls me in and holds me gently rubbing my back slowly I melt in his arms eventually the both of us fall asleep comfortably.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

I wake up looking at Gregory noticing he's already awake. He smiles at me and I smile back.

'Okay but like why the hell does he look kinda hot when he's tired?'

I blush as he kisses my forehead. "Morning beautiful." He says that smile still on his face. "Good morning Gregory." I say snuggling into his chest we stay like this for awhile taking in each other's love, looking into each other's eyes, and a few kisses and giggles here and there.

"So you wanna stay here for a bit or leave to actually do something?" He asks "Can we stay here a bit longer please?" I ask him pouting like a child. *sigh* "Well if that's what makes you happy." He says. "Yes! I love you so so so much!" "I love you to." He pulls me in and we start to kiss.

We both pull away and smile. "You don't know how much I love you." He says. I giggle. "Oh really?" "Nope you have no clue." He says also giggling. "Alright then but I bet I love you way more." I tell him He gasps. "Nope I do." He pulls me even closer

I blush as he stares at me his face getting closer and closer till... *Kiss* He starts to laugh. "Oh my gosh you should have seen your face just so flustered I swear." He says between laughs. I let out a laugh of embarrassment.

And we keep on cuddling a small conversation between us once and awhile and just relaxing.

'What a nice morning...'