How it all started

✰CC's POV✰

I was scrolling around on YouTube and I saw something on my recommend.

'Gregory Glamrock. A pop artist well I'm not really into music but eh.'

I tap on the video and it's really good his voice is amazing and to be honest he's kinda cute I swear I fell in love with the boy and it was only one video! Plus I've never even seen him in person.

Turns out he was live to so obviously I went to check it out I swear I want to marry this boy.

»»----> Time Skip <----««

As the years past I listened to more and more of his music I couldn't get enough of the boy he was just so amazing my bedroom is just full with all his merch and when ever he was live I just had to watch it.

As I watch him through my computer screen I think to myself

'I wonder what he's like in person...'

»»----> Time Skip <----««

'And now I know.' I think as I'm cuddling with my boyfriend. I smile at his happiness and run my hands through his soft hair.

I kiss him on the forehead. "I love you Gregory." "I love you to beautiful." He kisses me and I kiss back we stay like this for awhile and then pull away gasping for breath.

'Who knew I would ever be dating the pop idol I fell in love with?'