Aang looks up at _, who is on top of Appa, who heads their way

master pakku: _, you are one of the greatest waterbenders ive ever seen, other than your sister of course. when you bend and fight, you do it with such courage, agility, balance within yourself, confidence, love, compassion, skill, technique bravery, honor, respect and heart. you are quite the warrior

_: thank you

master pakku: and for _, i mark you with the water tribe spirits as my witness, the symbol of a fully recognized water bending master. (with ink he draws the water tribe symbol) but thats not all.

_: master pakku-

master pakku: i know there is something special about you _. you will need this. (he hands her a box filled with many antiques that represent the 4 elements and much much more. there is a scroll to) read the scroll when the time is right and when your alone (she nods)

Master Pakku: Sokka. Take care, son.

(Pakku pats Sokka's arm, giving him nothing. Sokka's expression becomes very dejected and embarrassed.)

Master Pakku: Fly straight to the Earth Kingdom base to the east of here. General Fong will provide you with an escort to Omashu. There you'll be safe to begin your earthbending training with King Bumi.

Aang: Appa, yip yip!

Katara: Say hi to Gran Gran for us!

Sokka: (excitedly) There it is!

_: jeez sokka calm down, you make it sound like its a party in our honor.

General Fong: (graciously) Welcome, Avatar Aang!

General Fong: I am General Fong. And welcome to all of you, great heroes! (Cut to the heroes as he mentions their names.) Appa, Momo, brave Sokka, the mighty Katara, legendary mighty master _

_: hehehe legendary, im anything BUT that.

aang whispers in her ear

aang: your to blind to see what your made of, you are extremely legendary, especially in my world and eyes

she blushed MAD

(ok who wasnt fangirling at what aang said)

Katara: (pleased) "Mighty Katara"? I like that.

(Fireworks explode behind them, and the 4 turn to look at them. A group of four Earthbenders step forward, lifting small, green orbs from the ground and launching them into the air with their fists. Aang, Katara, and Sokka, who look amazed.)

Sokka: Not bad, not bad.

General Fong: Avatar Aang, we were all amazed at the stories of how you single-handedly wiped out an entire Fire Navy fleet at the North Pole. can't imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power. It's an awesome responsibility.

Aang: (humbly) I try not to think about it too much.

General Fong: Avatar... you're ready to face the Fire Lord now.

_: im sorry, what!?

aangs expression quickly changes to one of surprised disbelief.)

Aang: What?! No I'm not!

Katara: Aang still needs to master all four elements.

General Fong: Why? With the kind of power he possesses-power enough to destroy hundreds of battleships in a matter of minutes-he could defeat the Fire Lord now!

Sokka: But, sir, the thing is Aang can only do those things when he's in the Avatar state.

Aang: See, it's this special state where-