Aang: Yip! Yip!

__ aang!

she bends a masive wave of water and follows him

Appa and Aang launch off the wall towards the Fire Navy ship while the defenders on the wall try to reorganize. Sokka searching among the wreckage of the ruined wall

Sokka: Katara!?

(He walks behind a large mound of snow which begins to move. A large chunk of the snow mound blows out of the screen as Katara waterbends it away to release herself. Sokka helps her to her feet just in time to see two more fireballs come over the city wall.

Aang at his reigns, a stern look on his face. As Aang and Appa approach the Fire Navy ship it fires a few more fireballs at them. The last Aang bats out of the with his staff. The blow changes the trajectory of the fireball and it goes wild, harmlessly striking the ice cliff way to the left of the city.

Aang: I'll take it from here, boy!

(Appa begins to invert himself allowing Aang to just fall of the saddle into a free fall. Appa exits the frame as Aang continues his drop. After a few seconds he opens his glider and closes in on the ship. Dodging several more fireballs Aang arrives on the foredeck, breaking the rest of his fall by using his staff as a helicopter blade. Once he lands, he whips up a gale that blows much of the deck crew off the screen. Aang then hops up onto the arm of the loaded trebuchet and begins to walk down it. A huge Fire Nation soldier blocks his way, however, and he is forced back up the arm. Two more soldiers have climbed the trebuchet, however, and appear behind Aang. They all swing mighty hammers at him and miss, damaging the trebuchet. Finally, Aang jets into the air and with a mighty blow blasts the trebuchet into a dozen pieces. all of a sudden aang sees ships being sunk and attacked by massive amounts of water. he turns to see _ waterbending at the ships, surfing on a huge wave.

aang: _!!!

_: hey aang!

aang: what are you doing here!? its to dangerous!! go back!!

_: i cant let you have all the fun! i was useless when they raided my home! im not making the same mistake! besides! we're in this together!! im never leaving you!

aang smiles lightly and nods

Aang runs over to the other trebuchet on the deck. He breaks the chain the stops the trebuchet arm from overextending and then fires the trebuchet. The arm overextends and the weapon shoot its fireball into the deck, straight through the forepeak and into the water below. the to of them, attacking many ships. water and airbending destroying the fleets ships. Aang runs back up the deck to two more trebuchet, Fire Nation guards in tow. He ties the chains of two trebuchets together in a bow knot. He then runs over to one of the machines firing mechanisms and kicks it into operation. The activated trebuchet draws the one it is tied to across the deck towards itself. When the one strikes the other they disintegrate into a pile of useless junk.

Aang grins widely as he runs over to another trebuchet and is observed by a large Fire Nation warrior. He about to strike the firing mechanism with a hammer when he sees the warrior approach. Aang drops the hammer in fear, narrowly avoiding multiple hammers attached to chains that attempt to strike him. the warrior wielding the chained hammers as weapons. Hiding behind one of the trebuchet's girders, Aang is quickly ensnared by two chains which rap around him. Cut to the warrior controlling the chains. Appa's feet suddenly swoops in, breaking the chain and sweeping the warrior out of the picture. Aang frees himself from his now loose chains.)

Aang/_: Appa!

Appa peering over the side of a ship. He ejects the chain warrior overboard with a grunt and a shove of his paw. Aang and _ run over and jump onto Appa's forehead, bear hugging him.)