He disappeared for many years before, making the disciples fearful. This time, he wanted to stay until the end and watch the disciples ascend safely one by one.

    "Your big brother is there to support you, and Elder Zhang will go up earlier. You go up first, so you can feel at ease as a teacher. You are the last teacher." Taoist Mu said.

    Next is the ranking among the disciples.

    After Su Yu handed over, he became the first person to ascend among the disciples.

    Wei Zhao followed closely behind, and then Lu Yizhou.

    But after waiting for a few days, Su Yu didn't wait for the Heavenly Tribulation. She wrote several formulas for her juniors and sisters, and even thought about what to do if the current road to heaven breaks down.

    She also made a V2 version of the building, using the idea of ​​sweet and sour short ribs and pagoda meat.

    As a result, the V2 version was transformed and placed in the Zhiqiongfeng warehouse, and Tianlei hadn't come to her yet.

    Finally, when she was about to ring the bell to ask Xiao Muge, she heard a burst of thunder.

    Su Yu stood up immediately.

    coming.

    As she walked out of the small courtyard, she took a last look at the scenery of Zhiqiong Peak.

    Zhi Qiongfeng's master and apprentice reluctantly surrounded him.

    "Senior Sister, if there is anything wrong with you going up, just call us."

    "Well, Second Senior Sister, if there is an immortal bullying you, you must tell me. I will follow soon." Wei Zhao is also about to ascend.

    Hang Wan'er reluctantly followed behind, a little depressed.

    It would be great if she could also fly with Second Senior Sister.

    She suppressed the parting emotions in her heart, "Second Senior Sister, last time we sent Elder Zhang away, you made a pot of dumplings, and wish him a fruitful trip, safe and smooth."

    "We made it for you this time too!

    " Quickly waved back.

    A group of people started 'refining' in the air while heading towards the deserted island dedicated to ascension.

    Taoist Mu rolled up Fenghe noodles, and Yan Yan cut the noodles and stuffing.

    Yu Dong controls the seasoning bottle to season, and Hang Wan'er controls the five fairy rope to make dumplings one by one.

    The dumplings were rolled three times in the alchemy furnace they borrowed temporarily, and they looked like ears and ingots.

    Bless those who parted, and gain a lot along the way.

    Xi Quan, who has rich experience in burning incense, is responsible for watching the timing of adding water to the three rolls.

    Hang Wan'er also stared wide-eyed, staring firmly at the inside of the pot, as if facing a formidable enemy, "Every step of ours is correct, shouldn't there be any problem?"

    In fact, they practiced secretly for many days.

    Ever since the eldest brother told them that the day when the second senior sister's ascension is approaching, they have been silently preparing.

    I don't know how many bowls of dumplings I tried every day, to ensure that the level that the second senior sister tasted today will not make my hips stretch.