Xiao Muge His black hair fluttered in the thunder, and he nodded towards them.

    Looking at Su Yu again, "Second Junior Sister, all the takeaways have been delivered, goodbye--"

    Master Su was moved, he was still reporting work at this moment, and still remembered his unfinished takeaways.

    Such a top ten good employee is about to leave.

    She didn't even have time to pay him.

    Thinking about it, Su Yu moved his hands quickly, "Wait!"

    For a moment, when Xiao Muge was about to step out and take more condensed thunder calamities to the deserted island, it was not when he was crossing the tribulation at Qiongfeng.

    A bulging bag with dark green water grass patterns, a heavy black cloth bag, and a scented bag made of flowers... were thrown into the thunder and into his hand.

    "Take the kit!" Master Su raised his head and shouted.

    Xiao Muge froze.

    Well... big bag of tricks.

    He only had time to turn around, and in the dazzling and flickering Thunder Snake, he took a last look at the moonlight dress, and stepped onto the deserted island thousands of miles away.

    Second Junior Sister, there will be a date later.

    …

    Facing the bone-piercing pain of Lei Jie, Xiao Muge stood on the deserted island, lowered his head to open the three packages, and then froze.

    Avoidance category: parts and assembly methods of Safe Castle, Gingerbread House, and Xianjun Cave (20 sets each).

    Defense category: Assembled self-heating magic mirror (50 sets), semi-finished product of rebound treasure (100 sets), semi-finished product of Melaleuca earth (100 sets)

    For help: telephone line accessories and installation guide... (50 sets)

    A line and She herself is always confident and radiant in wild small characters (because she wrote in a hurry), floating out on the jade slips.

    【Master said, outsiders can't help in crossing the catastrophe. So these are semi-finished products, you can DIY. ]

    [Make the phone call first, it's important! If you don't understand the instructions, call and ask! 】

    Xiao Muge: "..." The

    jade tortoise crawled out of the flying sword, lay on his shoulder, and stared.

    "I've never seen such a soaring one."

    Tsk tsk.

    "Mr. Dao, this thunder tribulation is not easy. You have been avoiding it for nearly a year, and you have repeatedly violated your natural Dao heart during this period, which has affected the karma of many people. It doesn't want you to soar at all, it just wants to kill you. There will be a lot of movement, and it will take at least three days."

    "Mr. Dao, let's build a castle and a cave, and I will fight with you~ It seems very fun, no, it is very useful."

    Xiao Muge: "..."

    Heavenly Tribulation has There are many different gears, which vary from person to person, such as the slightly weaker Four Nine Heavens Tribulation, the slightly stronger Heaven Fire Thunder Tribulation, or the most incredible Legendary World Exterminating Thunder Tribulation, etc.