The stinky tofu smashed on the body is so fragrant, the skin is deep-fried until golden, the outside is crispy and the inside is tender, and when it is rolled in the sweet and spicy sauce, it can make the devil cry.

    But as soon as they touched it, they seemed to have fallen into a swamp.

    The whole ground turned as smooth as soybean fat, and they sank deeply into it.

    I can't grab anything in it with my hands and feet, and I can't climb up at all!

    One by one, their mouths and noses were overwhelmed by the aroma and heat of the stinky tofu.

    In contrast, the demons wrapped in furoshiki are not as tortured as the stinky tofu swamp.

    The furoshiki is not so fragrant, and they are suspended one by one, so that they can look out and see the situation outside, and see those four-sevenths "former companions" swallow a delicious chicken wing, spit out a piece of lock, Their leader was captured.

    They were dumbfounded, and tears of envy flowed from the corners of their mouths.

    "Those who are willing to surrender, find shopkeeper Yu Dong and his Taoist companions. Those who have money will pay the money, and those who have no money will sign the debt contract!"

    When the devil was full, he yelled.

    Who is Yu Dong?

    Who is his Taoist companion?

    Quan Renxiu never expected that Yu Dong and Zhu Ying would become the most eye-catching cubs on the battlefield of humans and demons.

    Zhu Ying took out the sixth-grade chessboard, which had been unlocked to the second restriction.

    On the spot, you can command two demon generals to lead the demon pawns, and the two armies confront each other—one team is in charge of the cash register, and the other team is in charge of the debt deed. The scene is well organized.

    "Line on the right, cash register."

    "Line on the left, sign the contract. Don't jump in line, fights are not allowed in the line."

    While collecting the spirit stones, Yu Dong handed out the Mo Yuan Princess bed pill to help them escape from the prison of the devil.

    The scene was very lively.

    Everyone is fascinated.

    Other sects, especially the western region, the northern region, Jiuyao Mountain, which is far away from Nanxun, etc., have imagined countless times how fierce and tragic the scene of the war between humans and demons will be.

    Never expected this to happen.

    Even Su Yu, who was wondering whether to make more melon seed bullets, looked at Zhu Ying and Yu Dong with relief.

    She handed over the cash register to their young couple, and she was really relieved.

    "Move quickly, subdue the magic of Princess Bed and Meridian Pill, and quickly go behind Xiao Daoyou!"

    Various sects soon assisted in maintaining order on the scene.

    The return line went from Qiongfeng to the gate of the Nanxun faction.

    There are too many demons to join.

    The line of absorbing the devil's energy from the demon master was getting longer and longer, and each demon was full, and replaced with a shriveled demon.