Useless work!

    And when the three or four layers of furskins were covering him again, he had already seen the warm welcome of Nanxun, Jinbamen, Qingrongmen and other high-ranking elders and core disciples at the entrance of the passage.

    "Junior Sister Su, you are finally back. Is the Demon Race fun?"

    "How is it, what does it look like inside? Why have you been gone for so many days."

    "Good guy, why did you break through the edge and comprehend again in the Demon Realm?"

    Everyone chattered.

    Mu Daoren immediately laughed proudly, "Of course, serving the worlds of humans and demons every day, the realm has soared."

    "Damn it, I knew I would go in too!"

    "Hey, I still have a low level of thought, and I didn't follow you back then The pace of the demon world."

    "..." The demon clan has

    become a training ground.

    Mei Youde was in a mixed mood.

    And when he was covered again by the burden skin, he noticed a hateful look in his eyes, but before he looked carefully, his sight was blocked by the burden.

    But Su Yu noticed Yan Yan standing silently in the corner behind Jin Haotian.

    Just as he was about to go up to talk to her, his eyes touched the fur skin behind her, and the smile on his face disappeared immediately, leaving only hatred.

    Master Su glanced at him and saw that he was clenching his fists, and the sword at his waist was about to move.

    "Second Senior Sister..." Yan Yan's eyes gradually turned red, and he hesitated to speak.

    Su Yu nodded to him, signaling to wait a moment.

    This is not a place to talk. With the vacuum cleaner running, the door to the Demon Realm is wide open, unimpeded.

    Su Yu turned around, took out the sugar-free and sour plum balls that had been prepared for many days in the mustard bag, and threw them into the passageway of the Demon Realm.

    He also threw out nine kinds of canned devil peppers, bitter balls mixed with bitter gourd and broken liver residues. Under Mo Tao's distressed eyes, he even smeared some on the devil sashimi sushi she had just made. Entering the passage... After laying several rows of 'landmines' at this junction, she turned her head and waved.

    "Let's go back to Nanxun! If you have something to say, go back and talk."

    As soon as she finished speaking, spiritual energy began to pour into the passage, a vortex like a dragon sucking water was slowly formed again, and the earth spirit also sealed the stone wall again.

    Nanxun to Qiongfeng.

    All the sects gathered on this once unknown mountain, but now they sat at the round table at the top of the peak, in front of them were plates, bowls and chopsticks, and spirit tea that had been sterilized by the spirit fire.

    On the table are some melon seeds snacks.

    Mei Youde was interrogated in public.

    "Twelve days later, how many troops will the demons send? Which places will they choose to attack first? Tell me the specific time!"

    Jin Haotian of the Jin Bamen gestured a fireball at his face.

    Elder Zhang's little golden sword was threatening.