He said that there is such a tutor Dan who escorts the children, but he still needs to consider whether to cooperate with Renxiu?

    He immediately looked at Su Yu earnestly, "Master Su, do you have time to talk to me in detail?"

    Su Yu didn't have any other guests, so he nodded with a generous and gentle smile.

    "Please sit down."

    Hang Wan'er immediately placed the black iron tables and chairs.

    Yu Dong served the tablecloth and black iron plate.

    Shuiling poured a cup of tea.

    Mo Xiaopang's father took a deep breath and quickly stepped into his seat.

    Take a look at this child care organization, the service really makes parents feel comfortable.

    As expected of a rapidly developing Renxiu.

    He asked Mo Xiaopang to talk to Xiong Cub next to him, and was about to speak, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the wooden sign on the black iron table.

    I saw it said.

    [Press Formation 1 and immediately call the waiter. ]

    [According to Formation 2, open the tables and chairs to form a private space. 】

    Mo Xiaopang's father's eyes lit up, and he immediately pressed Formation 2 on the black iron table.

    In an instant, a miniature human-devil dual-purpose restriction was formed at the table and chair where he and Su Yu were.

    Yu Dong was still standing inside the restriction, responsible for collecting the spirit stones.

    Moer also squeezed in halfway, in order to deal with this seemingly honest, but actually greedy and bottomless demon, for fear that the other party would attack Su Yu midway.

    But after all, he still underestimated the mobile Dan car too much.

    At this moment, Fatty's father, the Lord of Greed, didn't want to attack Su Yu, he just wanted to confess her.

    "In addition to making the demon master package, Master Su, do you have any other young demon packages for the mobile pill car?"

    Mo Nian only had the child's education in his mind at the moment, and the treasure box he took out just now was the 'tuition fee' he was willing to give.

    But he sighed heavily, "Honestly speaking, it's a bit difficult for my chubby to be a demon lord. It's all my fault. I always thought that a demon lord was irresistible. I taught him to keep a low profile and told him to just be a third-rank demon pawn." It is ."

    "Hey, so he is just like me, more greedy than diligent."

    Su Yu's brows twitched.

    Master Su himself is still unmarried and has no children.

    She kept smiling, and pushed the fried golden and crispy salted egg yolk wings and wing tips in front of the parent.

    "Use it while it's hot."

    "Oh, good."

    Xiaopang's father subconsciously took it.

    In an instant, the mouth and nose were filled with the tangy aroma and the golden plate.

    The demon of greed has a strong possessive desire for material things, obeys the heart, and disregards the rules.

    He immediately obeyed his desire, grabbed a plump wing that seemed to be covered with pieces of ancient gold, and stuffed it into his mouth.