Everyone: "..."

    "It's finally healed now." Rong Xing grinned.

    Even when this steamed bun is eaten into the mouth, it has the fragrance of grain, but it is too dry and has no taste, so it is difficult to swallow.

    Su Yu nodded again and again, "Well, this is only a semi-finished product."

    Rong Xing:

    Is it too late to spit it out now?

    Wait, is the semi-finished product already a Liupin Dan?

    "You can chat and break at the same time. It's best to cut them into the same soybean size. Put them into the pot later, and the finished product will be better."

    Su Yu pointed.

    Everyone quickly lowered their heads again, concentrated on tossing, and quickly pinched a bowl full.

    All the demons on Zhiqiong Peak were silent.

    Motu lowered his voice, "Lord Mo Mie, is this really the chaotic, destructive, and killing magic energy of Marshal Moer? It seems useless."

    Mo Mie: "..."

    Not only was it useless, it was useless at all, and these broken buns were tainted with a trace of magic, and were quickly sent to the small kitchen of Qiongfeng. Not long after Su Yu entered, bursts of mutton floated out of it. The aroma of the soup.

    "It's a good thing we didn't go against her,"

    Motu glanced at her and shrank his neck.

    "It can't be done."

    The demons were silent again, and they all swallowed their saliva.

    "Mei Youde, don't underestimate me and the demons! Just let you see, I have the power of a chaotic curse!"

    Marshal Moer stepped on the outside of the passage with half of his foot, smashing the road with a blow with his thick arm side boulders.

    Suddenly a black mist vortex appeared on the ground.

    Faintly, voices and figures came from inside.

    Mei Youde raised his eyebrows and looked over.

    Soon, they saw Liu Ran from Qingrong Gate and Rong Xing from Jiuyao Mountain, their fingertips were filled with black mist.

    "You actually found them. They are all the chiefs and elites of the sect." Mei Youde was pleasantly surprised.

    Moer smiled triumphantly, "Once attached to the demonic energy, the flesh and blood will want to destroy everything in sight. You can't control yourself at all, you can only feel endless fear and despair!"

    He laughed and watched them put their hands glowing. Dan Halo's objects were shredded.

    Taking a closer look, he was even more delighted, "Tsk tsk, they even destroyed the sixth-grade pill." Mei Youde even

    touched the scar between his fingers happily.

    Damage the pill.

    In just ten breaths, they destroyed a bowl full of sixth-grade pills, and the bowl was full of pills.

    These danza are still entangled with the devilish energy flowing from their fingertips, which will obviously lose their potency soon and be completely destroyed.

    "As expected of the commander of the demon clan," Mei Youde finally felt relieved, "Destroy their pill reserves first, Gao."

    Moore was proud, and was about to reach out to end the spying.