Mo Mie clutched his arm, Mo Mie's heart beating wildly.

    But soon startled.

    Originally, there were still a few scattered demonic elements floating around on his arm, but now one of the firefly-like magical elements fell at the end of his little finger.

    It's like having a home.

    "Shaoze point." Taoist Mu said in astonishment.

    The magic element of the demon clan actually corresponds to the degree of the human body.

    Even the meridians that are born are consistent with human cultivation.

    As everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, Mo Mie dropped the little finger of his left hand to the elbow of his forearm, and several Moyuan fell down at fixed points.

    Shaoze point at the end of the little finger, Qiangu point at the end, ... Xiaohai point on the inner side of the elbow.

    Both the five spirits and the elders of Nanxun all had strange expressions.

    Could it be that thousands of years ago, or even earlier, humans and demons were not mortal enemies, but one?

    "Mo Mie," Mo Sang breathed a sigh of relief, "I didn't lie to you, did I? Coming here, not only can you beautify the golden horn, but also have good things."

    Motu nodded and touched his forearm in the same position.

    Apparently he also ate half of the Meridian Pill.

    Just as Mo Mie was about to speak, the jade slip floating in front of his eyes instantly expanded.

    [Seven-story Pagoda in the Human World's Hundred-Year Migrant Book Contract]

    Twelve orthodox scriptures and eight extraordinary scriptures.

    You can get it by signing this contract, but you need to swear not to fight against others, and obey the orders of Su Yu, the master of the seven-story pagoda, so as to repay the debt of the Meridian Pill.

    A hundred years later, Su Yu still retains the first right to renew the contract.

    In addition, it depends on the performance, whether they are given the opportunity to cast Jindan and Nascent Soul.

    Mo Mie couldn't help cursing in his heart.

    Renxiu really has a set.

    Su Yu pondered, "I won't force you. It's okay if you don't sign."

    In one sentence, she put away the remaining meridian pills.

    The devil was under the eaves and had to bow his head.

    Mo Mie lowered his head for a moment: "...I'll sign."

    Even if he didn't sign, Renxiu couldn't let him leave today.

    He took a deep breath, "But I don't want to fight with other demon generals. I'm only interested in the positions of higher-level demon commanders and demon masters."

    Half of the meridians were faintly hot, and the demonic energy was rising in his body, yearning for more .

    "I can help you, but I will not die until I am strong. Once the devil finds out, my magic element will be detonated by the devil." There was

    a strange silence in Zhiqiong Peak, only the wind blowing the trees.

    And a group of brothers and sisters who cast admiring glances at Su Yu.