" He cowered in the corner and didn't dare to look at his magic map, Mosang.

    "How dare you tell them all the secrets of the demon world?"

    He was furious, but he saw two helpless little white faces.

    The two golden armors on the foreheads of Motu and Mosang no longer had any magic energy, and the magic energy in their bodies was shattered.

    Only the strong and powerful flesh remains.

    Motu lowered his head, "Sang and I can't go back. Take a closer look, we are already city dwellers, no, we can no longer be demons."

    Mo Mie: "..."

    "Trash! Renxiu I just lied to you! You think you can survive by staying in the human world, can you absorb spiritual energy?"

    "Yes."

    "Yes." The

    two demons replied at the same time.

    Glancing at each other, he flinched, "Master Su promised us that as long as we sign the 100-year labor contract, as long as we work diligently and don't harm the world, we will shape our meridians, dantian, golden elixir, and Yuanying..."

    Mo Mie: "?"

    "How is it possible? Sang, all your classics have been read into the dog's stomach?"

    Mo Sang was surprised, "You just took a meridian pill, didn't you feel any abnormalities in your body? Are your feet not itchy?"

    It was a little itchy.

    While speaking, the corners of Mo Mie's eyes twitched.

    But at the time of his life and death, would he scratch his itch in public and look inside his body?

    Mo Mie glared at him.

    Sure enough, the food Renxiu gave him was poisonous!

    What meridian pill... Mmm! ? ?

    Mo Mie bowed his head for a moment.

    Busy Mo Yuan looked inside, his little finger had been a little itchy since just now.

    It's silly at first glance!

    The root of the little finger actually gradually formed a slender, hollow, slender tube within his body.

    While talking, the forearm was already itchy, and the slender tube grew to the forearm!

    The dark and chaotic devilish energy in his body was originally scattered everywhere in the flesh and blood, but at this moment, there was a small group of devilish energy, as if he had found his hometown.

    Obedient to the command, slowly poured into the thin tube in the forearm, and gradually drilled in from the mouth of the tube!

    This, is this the meridians that only human beings can cultivate?

    No.

    Dazed, Mo Mie pressed his left forearm and took a step back in surprise, fear and joy.

    It can hold the devil energy and allow the devil energy to pass through smoothly... This is the meridian of the devil race that appeared on the murals of the devil city thousands of years ago.

    The little finger seems to be called the Hand Taiyang Small Intestine Magic Sutra!

    ...he has the Magic Sutra! Little finger...half?