Mixing materials, extruding, cooling and then compounding, drying and then entering the frying stage.

    After the machine has been debugged, it basically does not require much human intervention.

    There is a way to achieve mass production in the future.

    Only for two demons today, Su Yu will make a few by hand first.

    Not long after kneading the dough, she made small triangular embryos with wonderful crisp corners and dried them slowly.

    The two demons walked over with great interest.

    Their demonic qi was completely gone, their demonic energy was also shattered, and they were handcuffed, but they couldn't do anything wrong.

    Mu Taoist also asked them to come forward and take a look.

    After all, it was their fake horns.

    As a result, the second demon collapsed at a glance, "It's a bit small, and it's very flat."

    "This is for Mosang."

    "This is for Motu."

    "..."

    "..." The

    two demons glared at each other.

    All companionship is gone.

    "It belongs to you two, go to the side to argue."

    Su Yu frowned, and took the bamboo strips and slid the horn embryos of the two demons into the oil pan.

    The second demon was immediately frustrated, and looked around intently, "Can't it be bigger?"

    Master Su: "Shut up." The

    second demon covered his mouth, for fear that she would lose her temper and make their fake horns ugly.

    But in an instant, they saw the small triangle swell.

    Dangling in the iron pot, it became twice as big as what they had just seen... and tripled.

    The small horn is pointed, the golden horn body becomes gradually slender, and the round seat at the bottom gradually expands.

    The circles on the corners became clear and deep.

    Even the tip of the horn is curved with a little curvature due to the gradual slenderness of the horn body.

    What a handsome magic horn!

    Except that it is golden, which does not match the jet black stained by their devilish energy, there is really not much difference.

    "This is my magic horn." The

    two demons said in unison.

    Su Yu scooped it up, drained the oil and cooled it down, and sprinkled finely powdered seasoning on it.

    Looking at it from a distance, it is actually glowing with fine pearls, as if fine pearls were ground into powder and sprinkled on this mighty magic horn.

    Mo Sang read countless books and was very excited.

    Is this the rare treasure—the magic horn of pearl?

    He looked at Su Yu, and didn't dare to make a sound, for fear of disturbing her and breaking the corner of her hand.

    In an instant, five streaks of golden light fell from the sky, falling on this delicate and delicate horn of pearly red gold magic horn.