The original black corners turned white, and quickly turned to dust.

    Motu's hand trembled, and more white ash fell. He was about to cry, and wanted to reach out to grab it, but more ash fell.

    This time the eye sockets are redder.

    Why are the demons so pitiful?

    Su Yu coughed lightly.

    To attract other demon generals to Nanxun, gather masters from various factions, and wipe out the remaining ten demon generals in one go, these two kinds of big grievances are needed to lure the enemy deep.

    If you can't meet each other, the rest of the demons will discover the humanization of these two guys.

    She thought for a while, then pondered, "How long do you want the horns to be?"

    Sang and Tu, the two great demon generals, said: "??"

    Master Su has seen the appearance of a magic horn, with a pointed top and a slightly rounded bottom. Some are slender and stand like horns, and there are circles of textures on the magic horn.

    Isn't this the wonderful crispy corner?

    Su Yu immediately asked Seventh Junior Sister to distribute rice paper to the two demons, and asked them to draw their horn lengths, bottom diameters, and the number of circles.

    The two demons suddenly fell into memory.

    Although I don't believe she can do it, the memories are always good.

    "My magic horn is three inches long..." Mo Sang glanced at his companion, and immediately opened his mouth.

    "Nonsense, at most an inch and a half," Motu sneered, "You think I haven't seen it before, and you can't see the tip of your magic horn when you put on the hood."

    Mo Sang: "! It's longer than you, my circle pattern Twelve paths."

    "Eight paths, no more." Motu snorted, "I have one more than you. If you are twelve, I will have thirteen paths, four inches long."

    "That's not impossible, just So it's settled."

    Mo Sang recognized the exaggerated size of the magic horn.

    "Tu, I don't want to argue with you anymore."

    Mo Xin was pure and simple, and only then did he know what he was facing, and looked at Su Yu with red eyes, "Well, I just remembered wrongly, I have fifteen circles, The horn is four and a half inches long, and it cannot be shorter."

    Su Yu: "..."

    Everyone: "..."

    The war many years ago, did they break the brains of the demons?

    Mu Daoren coughed lightly, "No false report is allowed. Otherwise, your companions will find out the anomaly and destroy our plan."

    Motu raised his handcuffs and scratched his head, "Attract other demons to come, and make them disobey the orders of the demon lord. This place is not right. Want a strong appeal to them?"

    This place could grow horns!

    Magic corner landscaping!

    The Mu Taoists were speechless.

    Su Yu has already started to operate.

    Puffed foods such as Miao Crispy Corners can be completed through industrial machine production lines.