Fleeing all the way thousands of miles away, they breathed out with their mouths open, sweating profusely.

    This is not like eating a mandarin duck bottom at all, but like jumping into hot oil. They bathed for three days, and the heat was so hot that the magic yuan couldn't bear it and it was beating wildly.

    Motu and Mosang took off the brim of their hats panting to let the magic horns on their sweaty forehead breathe.

    "It's all the fault of Mei Youde who killed Qiandao, this trash! If the passage can't be fully opened after 30 days to let the

    demon army pass, I will kill him!" Motu wiped his sweat with his arm angrily.

    It's so frustrating.

    "If it weren't for the fact that we only had twelve demon generals here, we wouldn't be afraid of being exposed and those people cultivating!" The

    majestic demon general escaped.

    What if you don't escape, there are at least six Transformation Gods in that tower.

    Mo Sang also nodded, a little annoyed.

    But he was stunned when he saw Motu wiping his sweat, as if he had eaten the red oil floating on the bottom of the mandarin duck, the sweat on his arm was tinged with pink.

    What's even more strange is that the black devil energy surrounded by their demon generals was swimming like a little snake, but at this time, it was quickly eaten away by the pungent sweat that flowed out!

    The devilish energy on his body evaporated with the hot sweat.

    Originally, once his strong arms were exposed, the black air on them could not be covered up, and the magic figure could only be blocked by his clothes, but the more he wiped off the sweat, the whiter his body became.

    It seems that it is the same as human cultivation.

    Mo Sang: "...!"

    Just as he was about to speak, Motu finished scolding Mei Youde and looked up at him.

    In the end, he also showed a terrified and dazed expression, "Sang, why is the devilish energy on your body gone?! Who did you practice?"

    Demon Knows Sang: "..."

    "They finished drinking the mandarin duck bottom ?" The

    afternoon market was coming to an end, Su Yu's forehead twitched when he heard Wei Zhao's report.

    Hang Wan'er showed a guilty expression, "It seems that how to take the Yuanyang Pill I wrote in the tower is not clear enough."

    "I don't blame you," Yu Dong sighed, "It's because I didn't recommend a suitable set meal based on their spirit stones. "The

    other party's Lingshi is not rich, so he is only willing to buy a mandarin duck bottom.

    "Next time, I will recommend them to use Maoxuewang." Yu Dong summed up his experience.

    Master Su nodded.

    This is the only way for everyone in the kitchen to grow up slowly and know how to deal with various situations.

    "What's the matter with the demon energy just now?"

    She lowered her head to check the hot pot base that Huoling cooked today, dipped it in with bamboo chopsticks, tasted it, and pondered.

    "The material package wrapped in a small silk bag should be replaced."

    Huo Ling wrote it down on the spot.