"What is this wooden sign?" Motu curiously asked his knowledgeable companion.

    The wooden sign... Mo Sang's eyes lit up.

    "I have read in the classics that you need to rely on the disciple's waist card to enter the sect. Motu, it is very likely that we have met the once-a-year event in Nanxun to recruit talented monks from outside."

    Motu was suddenly excited, " Isn't that good?"

    They could sneak into Nanxun now.

    Mo Sang nodded with a smile. Before he came, he had envisioned how to wait for an opportunity at the foot of Nanxun Mountain, ambush a disciple to snatch his badge and then enter.

    Unexpectedly, when he was standing in front of the Nanxun Mountains, there were so many third- and fourth-rank golden parrots handing out wooden signs at the door!

    This is God helping the devil.

    A golden parrot, as if enlightened, flew in front of the second demon, "Do you need to get a number?"

    Motu panicked and looked at Mo Sang.

    "Take one." Mo Sang gained confidence when he saw the wooden sign, and softened his ferocious voice.

    The cloaks on them can block the magic energy.

    Even if Renxiu stood in front of them, he would not be able to discover their identities. As long as they don't do anything, they are just two slightly weird people repairing at this moment.

    "How many people?"

    Mo Sang has been watching for a long time, and now he is trying to answer, "Two people." The

    golden parrot poked out a wooden sign and handed it to him, "Table B for two people 225."

    Mo Sang quickly imitated The appearance of other waiting people also took out a flying sword and sat cross-legged on it.

    He checked the covering hood again.

    Santu quickly followed him trustingly.

    They are at the level of demon generals in the demon clan, which is equivalent to the transformation gods of human cultivators, but their demon clan is extremely tyrannical, and one can fight two or three human cultivators.

    So here, their true strength is equivalent to a half-step Mahayana.

    The body of the demon generals is almost human-shaped, but they have a pair of natural black magic horns on their foreheads.

    If it is seen by Xiu, it will be terrible, and it can only be covered under the hood.

    [Everyone pay attention to cover up, from now on, don't contact each other easily, so as not to be exposed and be caught by others. 】

    Motu and Mo Sang glanced at the jade slip, and immediately put it in their arms cautiously.

    Their expressions were also quite embarrassing, and they all blamed Mei Youde, the trash, and only twelve of them could come out through the opened passage.

    That is to say, there are twelve half-step Mahayanas, and it is impossible to destroy the Renxiu Dazong in one fell swoop.

    Ancient sects often have some ancient defense formations.

    They can only infiltrate the various factions first, wait for the opportunity to destroy these ancient defensive formations, inquire about the current cultivation level and number of retreat elders of each faction, and wait for the devil lord to come with a million troops, and then occupy these people to repair the sect in one fell swoop.