When Su Yu was about to fly into the secret mansion, he stopped.

    "Is Little Bigui there? Come with me."

    Su Yu shouted from the air.

    Xiao Muge was startled.

    Taoist Mu shuddered, "Hey, I didn't say that."

    [It wasn't me either. 】

    Jasper Turtle spread out its thin claws in fear.

    Taoist Mu rubbed his nose and looked at Su Yu, "Second Disciple, what kind of turtle are you looking for? Where can I find

    it     ?

    "

"..."

    Su Yu nodded, and quickly flew to the door of the Five Elements Secret Mansion in the clouds.

    Xiao Muge pressed the bamboo hat and followed leisurely.

    In an instant, the five connected gates of the Five Elements Secret Mansion appeared in front of them.

    There are two majestic and broad stone statues of black turtles at the door, one on the left and the other on the right.

    【... Daojun, they look a bit like me. ]

    [Did your junior sister call me because she saw them? ]

    Jasper Turtle was a little surprised, looking at her 'two brothers'.

    Xiao Muge lowered his eyes.

    【I was also discovered by you in the secret mansion. Maybe this secret mansion is related to the one where you found me. Maybe it is owned by one fairy, or it is possible that two fairy are acquainted. ]

    Jasper Turtle made an analysis, her eyes became dizzy.

    Xiao Muge held down the bamboo hat, followed behind Su Yu, and also looked at the five red lacquered gates in front of him.

    There are nine rows and nine columns of nails on the gate, and a ring in the mouth of the door cymbal store.

    It indicates that the master of this ancient secret mansion is not low among the immortals.

    When Su Yu walked to the main entrance, two heavy and towering gates slowly opened from the inside.

    The baby handkerchief was flying under her feet, and she stopped slightly.

    After seeing clearly inside the gate, there is a small bridge, flowing water and rockery, and if you want to explore further, there is a screen wall engraved with various patterns of water and wood of the five elements.

    She didn't feel any vitality in the secret mansion, nor did she feel any threat.

    The cauldron of the five elements in the dantian, oh, now the small kitchen of the five elements is very peaceful.

    Her baby handkerchief flew in.

    But behind him, there was a muffled groan hitting the door.

    "Why is the door closed!"

    "Junior Sister Su..."

    Xi Quan Yujian was knocked flying at the main entrance, as if there was an invisible barrier preventing him from passing.

    "Could it be that I don't have a deep understanding of the gold system?" Xi Quan pondered.

    He flew in again, but was bounced ten feet away by the barrier, and it was Mu Taoist who rolled up a whirlwind to support him.