"I also want to, Lao Sha, you let go first—"

    "No, the power of the five elements is gathered, and we can't separate them. Now force them to separate, and the passage to the Secret Mansion will be closed!"

    Everyone: "...!"

    The Lord of the Water Palace panicked, "Then we can only separate after the young master captures the Five Elements Secret Palace and gets the blessing of the Five Elements."

    Su Yu looked at the quintuplets holding hands, his forehead twitching.

    Why is there such a thing?

    The Lord of the Earth Palace smiled and nodded, "Young master, don't panic. This is the cultivation method we came up with after the death of the last five-element venerable thousands of years ago. We saw the spiritual root monks with all the five elements wither. Any five elements have disadvantages. We None of them can compare with the strength of the Venerable, and the only way for the Five Elements Palace to fight with all its strength is for the five of us to fuse."

    "Of course, until the final critical moment, the five of us also want to maintain our own sobriety."

    Shui Ling wiped his tears with his sleeve, "This cultivation method, we will merge as soon as we join forces... So since the completion of the cultivation, the five of us have distinguished the boundaries, a small quarrel every day, and a big quarrel every three days. I'm afraid that the relationship is too good, and one day we will become one person when we visit and chat."

    Su Yu: "..." was

    shocked.

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    The Five Elements Palace really paid too much for human cultivation!

    Hang Wan'er has some psychological shadows, and she doesn't dare to chat with the little sister anymore.

    Otherwise, she would become a Da Hang Wan'er, or a Da Xue Ning.

    "Then what should I do? Is there no way?" Hang Wan'er saw the Lord of Water Spirit crying, her heart ached to death.

    The Lord of the Water Palace chirped, "We can only separate quickly, because there are not enough fusions. I'm sorry, young master, all five of us are useless.

    " Just stuck..." The three-year-old baby was also glued to the palms of the four.

    He propped his forehead with his other small hand, and said sadly, "It seems that if we encounter a big battle, we might use a combined attack of the five elements, and the five elements will be completely combined into one." The

    four of them were sad, but not too sad.

    They cultivated in this way, they had already had a premonition about today, so they were anxious to find the heirs of the various palaces.

    Su Yu sighed, "I'll talk about this later. I will enter the secret mansion first, and try to come out as soon as possible, so that you can find a way to separate as soon as possible."

    After finishing speaking, she stood on the flying cake handkerchief.

    Hang Wan'er and the others quickly followed, and Jin Haotian, Shui Qianxi, Xu Thor and others also followed.

    Mei Zhen'er was taken away by the demons, which made all the factions feel that the crisis was imminent.

    Helping Su Yu get the approval of the ancient secret palace, Renxiu will have more hope of survival.