Everyone in front of the projection array was shocked.

    "It's so amazingly elastic."

    "What kind of magic weapon is this that can bounce back damage!?"

    But just when they were amazed, the Gunyuan Pissing Treasure, which completely bounced back the heavy blow, shot out a scalding hot stream from it, and immediately stabbed Lei Wu Shang face door.

    Lei Wushang:

    Everyone:

    It doesn't hurt much, but it's extremely insulting.

    Lei Wushang, who was counterattacked by his own thunder stick, nine thunders spread all over his body, and was wounded by ten thousand catties, just got up when his face was wet, and he was so angry that he vomited a big mouthful of blood on the spot.

    Not to mention being injured, at this moment his Thunder Meteor Sect's face was trampled on the ring by Su Yu!

    Standing by the glazed window of the gingerbread house, Hang Wan'er shook her head and sighed.

    "To provoke my second senior sister, the consequences will be very serious."

    Jin Haotian touched his forehead.

    Once again, I am grateful to the Lord of the Earth Palace for letting him fight against the giant ape at the Jinbamen.

    Junior Sister Su is simply terrifying.

    Only then did Su Yu slowly carry the pot and walk back to the two-story gingerbread cabin.

    Lei Wushang vomited blood and got up, unbelievably struck out several more sticks.

    But the only ones to play with him are the pissing beef balls made by chopping meat himself.

    The damage was reflected again and again, knocking him to the ground again and again.

    Lei Wushang vomited blood as if he didn't want the spirit stone, mouthful by mouthful.

    He is also a stubborn person who can reach the peak of Nascent Soul.

    And he was already close to transforming into a god, and he had a premonition that if he couldn't defeat these peeing treasures today, he would definitely become his demon!

    Su Yu took a sip of tea leisurely, "Yu Dong, give Patriarch Lei Shao a hundred spirit stones, thank him for chopping meat for me just now."

    Lei Wushang:

    Yu Dong nodded, and threw a hundred spirit stones on the ring.

    Hang Wan'er's Five Immortal Rope flew out, wrapped up a few rebound treasures that had lost their aura, and went back to the house, where they were washed with spiritual water.

    "Junior brothers and sisters, let's mourn for them."

    "The production of this peeing pill has 90% of the strength of Master Lei. This tells us that defeat is not terrible. What is terrible is that it is defeated by yourself. Alas "

    Lei Wushang: "???"

    "You were defeated by the enemy without even touching a single finger, and you don't even have the qualifications to be defeated by the enemy."

    Lei Wushang's eyes darkened, and he raised his eyes I saw that Su Yu had already opened the monster map and read it, but he didn't pay attention to him at all.

    With one breath, the Nascent Soul in his body was entwined with black energy.

    The Dao heart is damaged, and the demons come here!