He also just found out.

    Who knew, Xiao Su was still a good planter? cough.

    "Look, the people of Tianshengzong are about to pass the second level."

    Everyone couldn't help looking at the projection again.

    The elders of the Qingrong Sect frowned when they saw Mei Zhen'er, "I don't know why, but I always feel that she is a bit strange." During the

    projection.

    Lei Wushang always followed Mei Zhener's side every step of the way.

    But at this time, he took three steps back without any trace.

    "Let the dead wood bloom?"

    Mei Zhen'er showed a weird smile.

    "It's just right, Brother Lei, our Tianshengzong has a secret method." The

    three Tianshengzong disciples immediately took a step forward and worked together to make a formula, but it didn't take long before they all fell down with pale faces and were seriously injured.

    And the dead wood has already opened a bud.

    The corners of Lei Wushang's brows twitched.

    The vitality was transferred from the Tiansheng Sect disciples to the dead wood.

    What a ruthless secret.

    The door of the second tree house was opened, and Mei Zhen'er passed by with a chuckle, a dark mist had already fallen on the side of her face.

    But looking closer, it disappeared again.

    When she passed the door of the tree house, all the vines retreated quickly as if fleeing, as if they were afraid of being touched by her outstretched hand.

    "Brother Lei...you still not leaving?"

    Lei Wushang narrowed his eyes.

    In front of the wooden door, the bodies of three Tianshengzong disciples were spit out in an instant.

    Their skin seemed to be scorched black, and every inch of them lost their vitality.

    Tianshengzong Li Yiming immediately stepped forward with a blank expression, took out the life-sustaining elixir in the mustard bag and fed them.

    Only then did he leave with the three disciples who woke up but looked like walking corpses.

    The onlookers looked at each other.

    Disgust flashed across Elder Baimu's face.

    "She didn't let them live, she just lent her life to them."

    "What kind of Dao did she cultivate?"

    "Tianshengzong actually knows the sixth level of our wood system?"

    Liu Ran of Qingrongmen followed Su Yu immediately The first tree house.

    Seeing the leaving figures of Mei Zhen'er and Lei Wushang, she couldn't help being puzzled.

    "There is a sky beyond the sky, is there anyone beyond people?"

    Just as Yu Kong was about to turn around, Mei Zhen'er turned his head and threw a small seven-story pagoda towards them in an instant.

    A roaring fifth-rank monster ran out of each tower, blocking their way.

    "Despicable!"

    Jin Haotian rushed forward in an instant and wrestled with one of them.