Xu Thor also knew Su Yu's character for a long time, so he immediately took his juniors and sisters to sit cross-legged next to Jinbamen with confidence.

    They picked up the free spiritual tea presented by Su Yu.

    After a while, I realized that I had entered the 'den of thieves'.

    Master Su's spiritual tea should not be coveted for free, and you can drink it casually.

    They wanted to fall into samadhi, but they saw Jin Haotian pay Lingshi and got a whole chicken with shiny oily skin and golden gravy overflowing from the golden skin...Dan!

    It exudes the halo of a fourth-grade elixir, but its fragrance is outrageous than any mortal restaurant.

    Sitting close to each other, they were almost doubly hit.

    After sitting for a while, Su Yuwen said softly, "Do you need my help in cutting the match, or do you tear it up by hand?"

    Hand tear.

    Before Jin Haotian could answer, he just touched the chicken leg and pulled it a little, but without any effort, the extremely tender and fragrant chicken was torn off the bone tremblingly.

    Bone off in an instant.

    It is baked in the fire in the earth shell, and the inside is already so tender that the bones and flesh are separated.

    The juice is still completely locked in it, without evaporating, and when it touches the hands, it will be golden and fragrant.

    Jin Haotian couldn't help but put the bright and moist chicken with a trace of chicken leg bone in his mouth, and shuddered.

    Immediately he trembled.

    "The delicacy of the spirit bird is soft, tender and smooth, and it still retains a bit of muscle and bone when eating, without losing its strength... There is a steady stream of heat in this freshness, which is the fragrance of fire. Through the freshness and sweetness of summer lotus leaves, There is also a trace of the freshness of roasted mushrooms stirring in my body."

    "Ah~"

    Jin Haotian wanted to recite a poem, but failed.

    Looking up, he was on top of the loess, and spewed out a fiery word of fire.

    fresh!

    It was so cool, the corner of his mouth was smeared with oil, and he spit out the gnawed chicken leg bone with a snap.

    Ding sound.

    It fell on the ground beside Xu Thor.

    A pothole suddenly appeared.

    Three rays of sunlight fell.

    Hahaha, today I opened a third-grade superior magic weapon!

    While laughing, Jin Haotian stretched out his hand into the pothole, took out a long golden stick, and immediately chopped it down towards the nearby hill.

    I saw a three-foot-high phantom of an ice soul bird soaring into the sky.

    Half of the wings are fire, half of the wings are loess, sweeping towards the hill.

    It was submerged immediately, and it was fried into charred black powder.

    This is the magic weapon of the fire and earth systems, suitable for both fire and earth monks.