Hang Wan'er looked at Su Yu solemnly, "Second Senior Sister, let's start using it then."

    Su Yu nodded.

    Holding the silver chopsticks, Hang Wan'er put the clear fish fillets and duck breast meat, which were so thin that the writing could be seen on the small plate, into the hot stone pot one by one.

    The broth in the stone pot is covered with a layer of golden oil film. When the fish fillets are rolled in, it seems to break the calm of the lake, and there are ripples like falling flowers.

    In an instant, the scalding hot air and tangy aroma contained in it poured out domineeringly from the ripples.

    Beside them, the Jiuyao Mountain disciple who was supposed to take the first step, couldn't move for some reason.

    And soon, Hang Wan'er quickly poured all nine small dishes into the boiling hot broth.

    In an instant, several pills floated out.

    The disciples of Nanxun and Jin Bamen couldn't help but hold their breath.

    The disciples of Jiuyao Mountain who stopped to watch were even more surprised and stared.

    Nanxun's burial ceremony for magic treasures was actually to put in pills to send them away!

    Thinly sliced ​​fish and meat slices are boiled for a while in a stone pot with hot oil reaching the boiling point.

    The basic seasoning has already been done in the rice noodle soup.

    The fish fillets inside are picked up directly and can be eaten, delicious and tender.

    Su Yu signaled them to add rice noodles, and then handed them chili peppers and vinegar bottles, letting them arrange according to their own taste.

    Everyone quickly got busy.

    Hang Wan'er has a light taste, so she ate it directly, picked up a few sticks of crystal clear rice noodles, and with a hiss, the corners of her mouth were moistened like gold.

    Another bite of white and tender fish fillet, and the few halos disappeared in her mouth in an instant.

    "It's so hot."

    Hang Wan'er couldn't help opening her mouth, letting out a breath of steam.

    But soon closed his eyes.

    "It's mellow and delicious, like lava. You can't see it on the surface, but it's amazingly hot inside. It's hot, and when you put it in your mouth, this silver powder treasure is soft and smooth, and it's in your mouth in an instant..."

    She laughed There was a trace of satisfaction on his face.

    But soon solemnly sighed.

    "Let's go, cableway snowball train."

    Opening her eyes, she lowered her head and sucked up the powder, not afraid of being burned.

    Immediately, the Nanxun disciples and the Jinbamen disciples were all sweating profusely, hissing and hissing continuously.

    The disciple of Jiuyao Mountain who was watching beside him couldn't help swallowing his saliva.

    They don't know why either.

    It's so fragrant.

    A junior sister in a brown dress beside Xu Thor could not help but walk in front of Hang Wan'er, her eyes flickering, "This magic weapon can be turned into food if it is broken? Do you have any extra damaged magic weapons? Can you give me a... half of it too?" Okay."