There are also extra bean curd sticks and bean skins, which were also cut up.

    Divide them into categories and serve them in a small palm-sized dish.

    A total of nine small plates were collected.

    But there was still a sigh on Su Yu's face, "Time is tight, so that's all for now."

    There were a total of twenty trays, and each tray contained a boiling hot stone pot, a plate of rice noodles, and nine dishes of side dishes.

    Similar to Bingpo fish fillet and Bingpo duck breast, they are all sliced ​​so thin that three or four pieces are stacked together, and the color of the white porcelain plate underneath can still be revealed.

    These are obviously not broken yet.

    Everyone inside and outside the projection array was speechless.

    This is simply like a large-scale sacrifice, using so many third- and fourth-rank monster flesh and blood.

    Nanxun is doing some weird activities.

    But there are 20 disciples from Jin Ba Sect and Nan Xun in the formation, which feels very fresh.

    Hang Wan'er suppressed her curiosity, and led everyone to recite seriously.

    "In today's battle, we have not mastered Yugong's ability to move mountains, so we are not as good as the disciples of Jiuyao Mountain." The disciples of Jiuyao Mountain who

    had just completed the construction of a small road out of breath, were stunned.

    Even Chief Xu Thor's face flushed, and he couldn't help but slow down.

    prick up your ears.

    Nan Xun was actually praising them.

    Nan Xun is really humble.

    But Hang Wan'er didn't look at him, and seriously led everyone in Nanxun to confess.

    "Our Nascent Soul disciples in Nanxun are not strong enough to take Jindan disciples over the cliff, so we can only rely on the magic weapon of the second senior sister."

    "Both the magic weapons of the cableway snowball train were damaged today, because we are not strong enough."

    Jin Haotian and The disciples of Jinbamen couldn't help lowering their heads when they heard this.

    "It's our Jin Bamen who are also incompetent."

    They also followed with a blushing.

    Jiuyao Mountain's footsteps stopped one after another.

    Xu Thor could not help but be in awe.

    Cultivators who know how to reflect on themselves tend to gain faster.

    And Nanxun's mourning for the magic weapon has come to an end.

    "Today's magic weapon is damaged," Hang Wan'er took a deep breath, sadly, "We will send it on its last journey with regret and eat it."

    Jiuyao Mountain:

    Outside the projection array:

    See Hang Wan'er finish, Yan Yan The flying swords have already come out, and every two swords are carrying a full tray, and they are delivered to each disciple smoothly.

    Everyone could see clearly that there were nine plates and one stone pot on it.

    Two of the discs are the damaged appearance of the Silver Cable Magic Treasure and the Snowball Speeding Treasure that lost their precious light.