The Tianshengzong master of transformation, looked at Nanxun Qingxuan with a complicated expression, and flew towards the ancestor Heiming with a sword.

    "Anyone who offends our southern border will be punished."

    Patriarch Hei Ming was seriously injured and fled in an instant.

    "Thank you," Qingxuanhong said with white lips and teeth, and immediately cupped his hands with a smile that was not a smile, "The elders of Tianshengzong have worked hard, do you want to get together on my boat?"

    "...No need."

    Tianshengzong Huashen's eyes twitched.

    Want him to escort you all the way? Don't think about it.

    He said goodbye immediately.

    The next time there is such a vision of heaven and earth, he will not come!

    The nine sects left one after another.

    Qingxuan shouted loudly at them, "Thank you allies for escorting them all the way, this code will still be used later. The ship is brightly lit, everyone, don't forget!

    "

    What password?

    Escort all the way?

    When did they make an agreement with Nanxun?

    And the expressions of the Huashen casual cultivators and evil sects who were ambushing around and waiting for an opportunity to attack suddenly changed drastically.

    "Nanxun was escorted by the nine sects?" There were

    at least a dozen of them.

    "It's as bright as daylight, and the transformation of the gods will be there in an instant..."

    "There is no chance to do it... Damn it!"

    Originally, they were all doing their own thing and fighting alone. It was okay to deal with Nanxun, but it would be a dream to deal with the masters of the top ten sects.

    Everyone was amazed.

    Mu Wanyuan, who was lurking, was beating his forehead, Tianshengzong helped Nanxun? Impossible... This is Nanxun's deceit!

    Immediately, he condensed a flying sword and pierced through the air towards Nanxun Bingzhou.

    If no one came to help this time, the villains in the northern border would not be scared off.

    The flying sword came in a blink of an eye, before touching Bing Zhou, Bing Zhou shone brightly again.

    But this time it's not white light, but a golden glow mixed with the white light!

    As soon as he breathed, he saw the elders of Jinbamen Huashen and Qingrongmen Huashen elders, and from a hundred miles away, their figures turned into a golden light and a green light, and they came in an instant.

    The other seven sects of Nanxun turned into gods, their eyelids twitched.

    ...Could it be that this time it wasn't the Nanxun boat, but the real treasure of heaven and earth?

    Xiaguang is the blessing from heaven and earth to the superior magic weapon.

    Within the same level, these magic weapons are invincible.

    When it comes to Huashen, they want to get this kind of heaven and earth spirit treasure that is rewarded by the rules of heaven and earth!

    If they want to step into Mahayana, they must study the rules of heaven and earth.