The other party has a white beard and white eyebrows, but his demeanor is like that of a young man, and his age cannot be seen.

    But according to the novel, he must be at least three hundred years old.

    Su Yu couldn't help thinking of the grandfather of the Su family who picked her up and took her to the back kitchen.

    If there is no grandpa, she will never know how happy she is in the back kitchen and how confident she will be holding a kitchen knife.

    She was a little envious of Hang Wan'er, these junior sisters and juniors.

    If her grandfather is still alive, it would be great if he can live to be three hundred years old.

    Su Yu couldn't help but blinked his eyelashes.

    Su's kitchen, which inherits skills from generation to generation, pays attention to respecting teachers like fathers.

    "Master...what do you think?"

    Taoist Mu looked at her, his old face was relieved and then tense.

    The master has just arrived, so he doesn't know anything about it, only that there is an old apprentice who is at the peak of the Nascent Soul, three hundred years old, and serves as the elder of the Sakyamuni.

    How is this decided?

    "As a teacher, I leave it to you to decide."

    Su Yu nodded, and then looked at the elder Zhang Daoren and Qingxuan.

    "Elder Xiao Su, you must be fine," Daoren Zhang chuckled, "This is all thanks to you alone."

    Su Yu didn't refuse immediately, and looked at Elder Wu Wang without hesitation, "Nanxun doesn't need the prophecy of the Sakyamuni, in exchange Just make equivalent spirit stones."

    Master Su, who has read the entire novel, doesn't need any prophecy at all.

    And now that Taoist Mu returns early, it already means that the plot of the novel has begun to change.

    Su Yu's eyes twitched.

    There are also Buddhas.

    "Okay," Wu Wang didn't have the face to continue to stay, "There are still many things in the Sakyamuni, so I will leave first."

    Mu Taoist slapped his thigh, "Wu Wang, I haven't had your apprentice tea yet, why are you here?" Let's go!"

    Wu Wang said, "...I have the same generation as your disciple, and it's different from you."

    Disappeared in place in an instant.

    Mu Taoist clicked his tongue in amazement, and then looked at his second apprentice.

    But for a moment, before he could open his mouth to ask, he heard his fifth disciple, Yu Dong, let out a low headache, and bent over holding his dantian.

    "One prophesies 30 million spirit stones, and two are... oh master, please forgive me for being unfilial, I'm going to break through first."

    Yu Dong quickly entered the Nanxun shop with sweat all over his face.

    Taoist Mu: "...?"

    He then shifted his gaze to the other disciples.

    "Where is Yan Yan? Didn't I hear that this kid also came to the northern border?"

    Hang Wan'er smiled, "Master, he is still breaking through and congealing the golden core. Because he witnessed the second senior sister concocting a thousand silk double petal bloom formation, he and The four senior brothers all came to an epiphany, opened up their own way with the sword and the zither, and now they all have a golden core."