If Venerable Shixuan passed away and the Buddha was still in Nanxun, then the Shakyamuni might really be merged into Nanxun...

    Everyone was stunned.

    Elder Sakyamuni also glanced at Li Yiming complainingly.

    Then he took a step forward and sighed at Qingxuan, "Junior Sister Nanxun who keeps calling out to Master Fozi, I don't know where she is? Nanxun is also a famous sect of cultivating immortals for a long time, can she come forward and explain clearly to Master Fozi? Immediately ,

    Hang Wan'er and the others' eyes sparkled, and they turned their heads in admiration, looking at the second senior sister who was behind a hundred people in the Ice Sect.

    Qing Xuan also nodded, turned around and called Su Yu.

    "Little Nephew Su."

    But he shouted, but she was focused behind the stove without raising her head.

    "Ah," Hang Wan'er patted her forehead, "Elder Qingxuan, my second senior sister just thought it was too noisy here, so she added a sound banning formula to herself. She can't hear you now. I'll call her right away.

    " Xuan: "..."

    Sakyamuni: "..."

    It's hard not to suspect that Nan Xun deliberately abducted the Buddha.

    But Su Yu raised his eyebrows quickly, wiped his hands unhappy, and quickly walked in front of them.

    "Elder Qingxuan, what's the matter?"

    "I'm preparing farewell gifts for the disciples of the Ice Lingzong, and I'm in a hurry."

    After she finished speaking, she turned to look at the more than 300 core disciples of the Ice Lingzong.

    For such a large corporate group meal order, Master Su hopes to leave a deep five-star impression on the other party.

    So, she was going to make an extra boutique and bring them back.

    But even she couldn't complete the gift for 300 people in a short time.

    But she can't keep the distinguished guests waiting for a long time, so she is really in a hurry at the moment.

    Daoren Zhang coughed lightly, looked at Fozi, and blinked at her.

    Su Yu raised his forehead, "So it's the same thing, I've already explained it to him."

    Master Su has always been honest in his business.

    She glanced at the person coming from the Sakyamuni, and could only go in front of the beautiful Buddha in ragged white clothes. She spoke clearly so that everyone could hear clearly, "Buddha, I have already told you that you are not from Nanxun." People, I don't understand your Bodhi exercises."

    Zhang Daoren and Qing Xuanfei glanced at each other with strange expressions.

    When Bai Yufeng relied on Xiao Su's nephew, she said the same thing.

    And then...

    Then, Junior Nephew Su is the master of Baiyu Peak!

    They are all too familiar with this phrase.

    But the elder Sakyamuni and Li Yiming of Tianshengzong both heaved a sigh of relief, "Buddha, you heard—"

    But after a while, the rich-faced Buddha clasped his hands together.