This secret realm is for disciples to practice.

    Instead, he threw down the chessboard in his hand, and immediately cast a fifth-rank defensive formation.

    "Make it clear, let's leave together!"

    The elders headed by Sakyamuni had white beards reaching their chests.

    Hearing the words, he sighed, and looked at Nan Xun and the others, "It is true, we have received the assistance of Tian Shengzong. Please return Nan Xun to the Buddha as soon as possible, otherwise you will become an enemy of my Sakyamuni."

    "What return?"

    Daoren Zhang was about to choke when he heard Fozi retort.

    His vajra eyes are not angry but mighty, but they are as clear as a child. "I vaguely remember that I have not been able to study for thirteen years. Today's breakthrough has nothing to do with Sakyamuni."

    The elder of Sakyamuni almost suffocated, "All living beings are suffering. , is the fifth floor of my Sakyamuni heart formula!" The

    Buddha smiled, "Then what do you say is the next floor?"

    "The sixth floor, hold the flower and smile." The elder Shakyamen knocked on his tin stick.

    The Buddha nodded, "Many benefactors know this."

    Sakyamuni: "..."

    "I will recite to you the method of picking flowers and laughing!" The elder took a step forward and was about to transmit the sound.

    But the Buddha frowned and clasped his hands together, "The elder speaks nonsense. To get rid of the falsehood and return to the truth, you need to observe your own mind and realize your true nature. You remember the mind, what does it have to do with me?"     "

    ...!?"

Helping me to comprehend my own mind is the way to walk. If Sakyamuni is also at the place of going down, is there a pill that can help me to comprehend and laugh?"

    "If there is, I will believe it, and I may be with Sakyamuni The door does have some origins."

    Elder Sakyamuni was stunned.

    How could there be a pill?

    He himself is still on the fifth level. All living beings are suffering!

    "Buddha, there is no such kind of elixir in the world!"

    Tianshengzong Li Yiming couldn't help chuckling, "Indeed, everyone knows that smiling with flowers is the sixth-level mentality of the senior elders of the Sakyamuni. Don't talk about Nanxun. If you don’t know how to practice, even if you know, it’s impossible to make pills.”

    Daoren Zhang shook his sleeves, “If you don’t speak, no one will think you’re dumb! If we really refine it, it’s up to you to make it up to Sakyamuni Come into our Nanxun?"

    Fozi is the most enlightened disciple of every generation of Sakyamuni, and it is said that he holds the most important fifth-grade magic weapon of Sakyamuni—the wooden fish of ten thousand monks, and let him recognize his master.

    Once Sakyamuni's original Venerable Shixuan passed away, the Buddha's son will succeed, and then the next Buddha's son will be selected.

    The reason why Sakyamuni had to retrieve the Buddha was because unless the Buddha died, the fifth-grade magic weapon could not change its owner, nor could a new Buddha be selected. He was still the next person in charge of Sakyamuni.