Hey, it's all because Weishuang is too discerning, and the admired Senior Sister Su makes alchemy so delicious.

    No wonder they have to fast when they first started. If everything in the world was so delicious, she would live in the secret realm, no, in the old lair of the ice crab.

    "Senior Sister Su, please don't serve it to me again."

    Wei Shuang closed her eyes tightly.

    "Okay." Su Yu nodded.

    Master Su has always respected the freedom of diners' meal distribution.

    Soon she placed a bamboo steamer in front of Senior Sister Weishuang.

    The moment the lid of the steamer was lifted, the hot air condensed into strands of white mist.

    Senior Sister Ling Shuang lowered her head, and saw about a dozen fat, thin-skinned little bun-shaped pills inside that were as thin as gauze.

    Each of them is as small as a clear longan, but each has thirty-two pleats, which shows the meticulousness and skill of the making.

    There are three bright silver halos on each of them.

    Ling Shuang was stunned for a moment.

    Gently lift one with silver chopsticks, and the snow-white longan-like little bun trembles with its thin skin, and the full crystal juice instantly makes its round belly sink heavily. The snow-colored skin trembled.

    Her heart tightened, and she hurriedly stretched out the small saucer in her right hand, for fear that it would break in the middle!

    She didn't need Su Yu's teaching this time, so she quickly lowered her head, and her red lips came close to the thin skin like a gauze.

    A scorching heat came out of his nostrils.

    She and Wei Shuang are both ice-element golden pills, and if they sensed the heat, they immediately stopped the aggressive movement of swallowing it in one bite, and carefully took a bite out of the thin skin first.

    In an instant, the scorching hot soup flowed from the opening to her lips and teeth, causing her to gasp involuntarily. And with this breath, the sweetness and mellowness of the crabs in Bingpo Lake poured out more domineeringly and continuously!

    Rolling into her throat, rolling into her ice-like golden core, the golden core that fell into a deep sleep again after the experience, trembled immediately.

    It seemed that it was awakened by the deliciousness of this heat, and it started to work slowly.

    Ling Shuang was startled.

    "Junior Junior Sister, don't fall into samadhi, use this..."

    She hurriedly turned her head and said something.

    As soon as he turned his head, he saw her little junior sister Wei Shuang, who had already opened her eyes, watching her desperately swallowing.

    The hissing sound of sucking soup is so enticing, I can't get into samadhi at all.

    Senior sister Ling Shuang: "...It seems that the disadvantages of our third-level exercises have been alleviated."

    She finished the sentence abruptly.

    But after she finished speaking, she closed her eyes.

    It seems to be settled, but it seems not to be settled.