But for a moment, the spiritual fire burned, and a piece of grain fragrance filled the air. Half a moment later, a second-grade goose yellow handkerchief flew out of the pot. water.

    Xiao Xiao stared.

    Refiner!

    So fast!

    It smells so good!

    Isn't she a beast master?

    Soon, three disc-like treasure handkerchiefs flew out of Su's hand behind the bead curtain, the spiritual fire was ignited, and the precious light shone brightly, flying to the three sisters Xue Ning who were drenched all over.

    They could only feel the fragrance of green onion pancakes in their nostrils, and their bodies were suddenly extremely warm.

    In an instant, four second-grade treasure handkerchiefs were refined.

    What speed is this?

    The three sisters of the Water Spirit Sect were astonished.

    Why is there such a character in Nanxun?

    "Thank you, Senior Sister."

    "Could it be that Senior Sister is the one who made Blind Treasure?"

    Xue Ning couldn't help being curious, and asked with a flushed face.

    Hearing this, Su Yu handed the pot to Yu Dong to clean, and turned to look at them.

    Seeing this, the three of Xiao Xiaoning were all stunned.

    Never expected that the female cultivator with bright eyes and bright teeth walking out from behind the bead curtain was actually only a foundation builder!

    She refined four second-grade magic treasures on the spot, and there was also a Gangxiong Yushou comparable to a Nascent Soul entry?

    Xiao Ning couldn't help taking a step back, raising her small face, as if this was the only way to see her peerless demeanor clearly.

    In contrast, Miss Mei Zhen'er's third-grade talisman was made only after entering the Nascent Soul!

    Xiao Xiao's sea of ​​consciousness was trembling slightly.

    And Su Yu led the black bear cub to the wooden table that was split in two by a dart.

    The three sisters of the Water Spirit Sect wore precious handkerchiefs, blushing unceasingly.

    "We are willing to help the workers to pay back." Xiao Xiaoning pinched the corner of her skirt.

    Mu Rong struggled for a while, and stood behind his junior sister, "Yes."

    Qingxuan sat above the secret realm, looking at the Nanxun team. In the past few days, with the magic weapon refined by Su Yu, the speed of leading people to kill monsters has increased Half completed is also a joy.

    But on the side, the elders of several sects all looked at him regretfully.

    "Qingxuan, in previous years, your spirit stones would have been ranked in the top three on the second day, but now you are only sixth. The store income is good, but the secret realm is still not good."

    "Hey, Tianshengzong also came to us to ask for elites ." Disciple. People go to high places. We don't have the mentality of the Nascent Soul, but Tianshengzong has it. But fortunately, it's not as miserable as you. After walking so much..."

    "Nanxun's luck has declined recently, the general trend, Qingxuan, It's not your fault alone, nor is it your head's fault."

    Qingxuan didn't want to talk about it.