Qingxuan barely felt at ease.

    But just as he was about to cross his legs, he saw that Hang Wan'er of Zhiqiong Peak had sneaked up to Su Yu's side, asking for instructions expectantly.

    "Second Senior Sister, it's time for our peak snacks today~"

    Qingxuan:

    Want to eat again?

    Sure enough, Su Yu stood up.

    There is no other skill, only familiarity.

    If you don't go to the stove for a day, Master Su will retreat if you don't advance.

    "Yeah, that's right. I was just so focused on being a four-season spring boss that I almost forgot about business." Master Su stood up, and standing up with her was the half-human tall Xiongzi who was about to drool behind her.

    As well as Yu Dong and the others, they all showed expressions of excitement and anticipation.

    "Senior Sister Ruomeng, I'm sorry, the illusion is always ready." Hang Wan'er shouted.

    "..."

    A few people were playing around, and suddenly a two-story dragon-headed golden boat flew by the side of the Nanxun boat. It was three or four times as magnificent and spacious as the Nanxun boat.

    On the golden boat with the dragon head, the majestic and powerful three characters of Tianshengzong are engraved.

    Su Yu's footsteps towards the cabin stopped abruptly.

    Turning his head to look, he saw an elegant woman in flying white clothes, as flawless as a winter plum, standing on the deck of the dragon boat, with beautiful phoenix eyes.

    When looking at people, there is a sense of sacredness that cannot be played with.

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows.

    "Mei Zhen'er of the Tiansheng Sect, I have met Elder Qingxuan and Elder Zhang of Nanxun. We met each other by fate, you all can get on my Tiansheng Sect dragon boat, and you can reach the northern border in half a day."

    She smiled and looked at everyone.

    Behind her stood two Transformation Gods, two peak Nascent Souls.

    Among them were Mu Wanyuan, the original Nanxun Great Elder, and Rong Qianqiu Yuanying Peak, the former headmaster of Meditation, both of whom came out with her unexpectedly.

    There is also a peak Nascent Soul that displeases Nan Xun and the others even more, that is, the old man on the chessboard of the Tiansheng Sect who came to Nan Xun to pick him up that day.

    All of them are of the same species!

    Elder Zhang snorted, "It's unfavorable to go out and run into ghosts. Hey, who is the water-based skill, let me wash my eyes!"

    Qingxuan stood up with a flick of his sleeves, "It's windy outside, all disciples follow me into the cabin."

    Mei Zhen The child's smile faltered.

    "Qingxuan, Taoist Zhang, don't make me angry!" Mu Wanyuan scolded.

    "Ouch—" Hang Wan'er couldn't hold back, she wanted to vomit directly, "The elder is a sword cultivator..."

    Mu Wanyuan closed his eyes and turned to her in displeasure.

    Mei Zhen'er stopped him, "Nan Xun seems to have misunderstood my Tiansheng Sect. That's right, we should have apologized a long time ago. Our Tiansheng Sect has no intention of fighting Nan Xun. It's just that Elder Mu and the others are about to die, and my father can't bear to see it." They fall, alas."