But as soon as he moved, a halo of light overflowed from the soup bowl, occupying the four corners of east, west, north, south, and enveloping his whole body.

    He Tong was taken aback.

    Vitality, from the four corners of the world, streamed into his body accompanied by fire-breathing pungentness and sourness.

    Sour radish.

    Su Yu sniffed the scent and nodded.

    "Is this a formation?" The leader, He Tong, looked at the four corners in shock and said "Longevity with the sky".

    Vitality array!

    He looked at Su Yu in astonishment, Foundation Establishment... Isn't he an alchemist?

    "Hey, don't waste it, eat it together with that elixir!" Daoren Zhang shouted immediately with his experience.

    After all, he himself demonstrated first.

    Put this large lychee elixir winding like a dragon's beard into your mouth.

    He Tong was stunned for a moment, and then followed suit.

    This pill really looks like a face...

    He suppressed his doubts, picked up the snow-colored dragon beard pill, dragged the pill from the tip of the silver chopsticks to the sea bowl, dripped a little bit of red oil, and then he leaned over it and inhaled it in one gulp.

    For a moment, red oil slid down his throat.

    This taste is spicy and fragrant, extremely exciting, but the entrance is extremely soft and moist.

    He had lost all his teeth and his muscles were already weak, but now the pill melted immediately as soon as it entered his mouth, so he didn't need to chew hard at all.

    With a sip of his mouth, the dan noodles were soft and dense, and immediately disappeared without a trace, leaving only a sour taste in his mouth that he couldn't stop.

    Originally, I felt old and old, my tongue was bitter, and it was difficult to swallow, but now my lips and teeth are salivating, and I want to take another pill after regaining my senses.

    It seems that everyone is a few years younger.

    He Tong was taken aback for a moment.

    Not an illusion.

    The sourness of the same longevity as the sky is mixed with the spiciness of this entrance.

    Vitality is rolling in from the throat!

    Like the dragon's beard pill sliding into the mouth, it stretches and grows endlessly.

    He Tong breathed, and saw the hand holding the silver chopsticks, the wrinkles faded away layer by layer!

    "This old man has increased his lifespan by three years!"

    "This old man too!"

    "I have increased my lifespan by five years!"

    What? !

    He Tong looked in shock.

    The elder at the end, I saw that he already had black hair, and his vitality seemed to be at its peak.

    "Master, everyone, take this longevity peach pill and this turtle armor pill powdered water together!"

    He Tong: