v. motel california

Start from the beginning

The girl turns to her left, but she doesn't see anything. Asher sighs and runs a hand down her face. She looks back in the mirror, her face looking tired. A sound come from her right this time, making her look over again. Asher walks over to the window where the sound came from. She flicks the blinds open and peeks out.

"What the hell...?" She starts.

There's nothing there. There's nothing anywhere.

Asher rubs the tired out of her eyes. She looks back in the mirror, staring herself in the eyes. Asher's eyes start to shine a bright yellow, her teeth growing fangs. She feels claws coming out of her nails and her ears growing points. Asher looks down at her fingers, then back at the mirror to see a tan color growing from the tips of her hair. She stares at herself, watching. Once she's fully shifted, Asher growls a little. She hasn't shifted, at least not fully, in a while. The girl opens her mouth to examine her teeth. The fangs are bigger and sharper than a werewolves, taking up a bit of space in her mouth. Asher sighs and returns to her normal self before walking back into the bedroom.

She sits down on one of the beds, taking her shoes off so she can lay down.

"This was your fault." She hears, making her sit up quickly.

"What?" Asher asks.

"You know what you did to deserve this..." The voice says again.

Asher stands up, turning in circles trying to see who it is. "What? Who are you?" She asks, getting more confused.

"Shut up! You know..." It says, taunting the girl.

Asher groans, getting tired of whatever the hell this was. "Oh, screw you!" She says before flicking her claws out and digging them into her palm.

Blood spills out, dripping onto the floor. Asher watches as the red liquid slides down her hand. After a few minutes pass the voice stops and she takes her claws out of her skin. The girl sighs before going to find a towel to wipe her hand on.

"I should've pushed Danny down the stairs and made Ethan room with me." Asher grumbled.

--------------------

Asher decided to take a walk. To where? She didn't know. She started down the stairs when she notices a red head walking across the parking lot with a stack of towels in her hand. Curiosity getting the best of her, Asher made her way over to the girl.

"Lydia!" Asher called as she jogged towards her.

The mention of her name made the girl stop and turn around. Lydia noticed Asher coming towards her, so she waited.

"Hi, Asher." Lydia said, walking again when the brunette caught up.

Asher studied the girl, her body language in particular. "Are you alright?"

Lydia looked over at the girl as she readjusted the towels in her hand. "It's just this place."

The lion sighed, opening the door to the office for Lydia. "Tell me later. Don't wanna upset the owner, do we?" Asher smiled a little.

Lydia's mouth turned up into a small smile. "No, we do not. Thank you." She walked in the office, looking back at Asher as she does.