Elder Hong was full of doubts, "The peak of Jindan inside is Qian Qingqiu from Yuqiong Peak?"

    He has hosted martial art competitions for many years. All the peak chiefs are familiar with each other.

    Hearing it now, he immediately looked into the small courtyard.

    "You asked him to try the elixir?"

    He looked at Su Yu with an old face, "You are still cautious, and you didn't directly let the disciple whose golden elixir was broken take the elixir."

    But he was taken aback for a while.

    Who caused the heaven and earth blessing that was surging with spiritual energy just now! ?

    This vision of congealing the golden core, isn't it that the injured Wei Zhao re-condensed the golden core?

    Who is that?

    Elder Hong looked at Su Yu in front of him with a pair of astonished old eyes.

    He could see clearly that she was not yet in the middle stage of foundation establishment.

    Su Yu nodded to him in greeting, and quickly turned to look at Zhang Daoren and Xi Quan.

    "Elder Zhang, Brother Xi Quan, I had some omissions before. Brother Qian fell into samadhi after taking it. Now if Senior Brother Xi Quan doesn't want to try, he can enjoy a snack before leaving."

    Daoren Zhang rubbed his forehead and laughed, "Nephew Xiao Su, your elixir is very powerful, don't you know?

    " Hold on, if the golden elixir is condensed again, don't panic, embrace the original and return to one, and do as the teacher taught you."

    Xi Quan was about to light the next stick of incense, and the spiritual fire at his fingertips trembled.

    Condensate the golden core again?

    Elder Hong raised his eyebrows in astonishment, "What do you mean?"

    He looked at Taoist Zhang, thinking that he was just dreaming.

    He immediately rushed into the small courtyard, he wanted to see for himself what happened.

    What is hidden on the Qiongfeng Peak?

    This time, Hang Wan'er and the others didn't stop him, and Su Yu stepped aside.

    Zhang Taoist smiled slowly, and brought Xi Quan in together.

    After entering, the two elders, Yuanying Peak's spiritual consciousness probed a little, no, they didn't even need to probe, they had already discovered Qiankun.

    Qian Qingqiu was lying on the couch, being infused with the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, at this moment the golden core emerged from his body, clearly...

    There are two golden cores!

    A normal peak golden core is like a child's fist.

    And the other one was as huge as a Cuju ball!

    Elder Hong:

    Xi Quan: "!"

    Zhang Daoren: "...!"

    Although he had already seen the second foundation building, seeing the second golden elixir with his own eyes at this moment was still shocking.

    After five hundred years of practice, he has seen geniuses, and geniuses are also written in the files.